ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ EIGᕼTEEᑎ

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I repeated as Omega spoke to me.

I couldn't even hear him from the thoughts I had running through my mind.

What do I fucking do?!

They can't take her away from me!

Omega suddenly slapped my cheek and waved his hand in front of my face.

"What are you, fucking retarded? We need to get the fuck away from here!" he said and grabbed Alya's arm, heading back into the forest.

I ran after them.

"And where to, exactly? We have nowhere to fucking go!" I yelled, finally reaching them.

"Shut up, you fuckwit. We have to blend in and our powers will do the rest," he said, looking straight forward.

"We should head towards the city," Alya suddenly meddled in, stepping between the two of us.

"Alya, it's not the time to stop walking," Omega brushed her off, pulling her hand once again. "They could be anywhere."

Why is he so fucking rude to her?

"Mate, chill your big balls," I warned him, glaring at him while we walked. "You're talking to my girlfriend and a Sybil."

I couldn't prevent myself from being protective of her. Not only Alya is my everything, but she's also very important.

She will save Hell and every single one of us.

Omega scoffed, giving me a bitter look. "Aw, is little Dravy a cissy now?"

"Who the fuck are you to talk to me like that?" I snapped.

I came in front of him, blocking his way from further walking.

"I'm the Devil, honey. Now get the fuck off my dick," he said, pushing me away.

"Are you sure?" I asked sarcastically, smirking. "Then what are you doing on Earth, Your Majesty?"

He opened and closed his mouth, looking like a fucking fish that's choking on air.

"I told you I came to check on you! Nothing else!" he finally answered, a little too defensively if you ask me.

"I think mum and dad could've sent Mr. Sprinklers or literally anyone else. So, why you?"

With that, he shut up, just as I thought he would.

Bingo.

Nobody fucks with me.

I'm not stupid.

"What, not so confident anymore? I am the Devil. I was made to create chaos and I will always be the one who was meant to rule," I spat at him, an evil smirk spreading across my face.

"Draven, stop!" Alya suddenly said and stepped between us. "Both of you!"

She had tears in her eyes and her bottom lip was trembling.

That was when I caught her guardian from the corner of my eye.

He was worried about her.

Of course he would be, there could be angels anywhere.

I stood there for a while, not so sure what to say.

So, I did the thing I do the best.

I shot Omega a death glare before I took Alya's hand into mine and walked off with her.

"We can't leave him alone," she said in concern, looking behind.

"He did that to himself. I won't be near him when he's acting like a jerk," I said and with that, we kept walking.