ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᑎIᑎE

"We're going to dine and dash," Draven finally revealed his master plan, smirking.

I looked at the waitress, which was standing a few meters from us while pretending to scroll through her phone. "I'm not so sure about that," I said, suspiciously glancing at her.

"Well, I don't have any money," he said, pretending he to be searching through his pockets. "Do you?"

"No, but-"

"Then we have no choice," he said, pure mischief radiating from him. "Oh, wait. I feel a sin coming."

I rolled my eyes. "You're such a weirdo," I said, laughing.

"I know I'm a little crazy, but that's all a part of my charm," he said and crossed his arms. "If you don't like it then get off my unicorn."

I raised my eyebrows. Unicorn?

That is officially the most bizarre thing I've heard him say. Well, actually no. Earlier he said that the 1975 is a movie when it's obvious to be my favorite band!

I faked a whine and pouted. "But I like your unicorn."

What?

If he can talk dirty, so can I. There were obviously no boundaries between us.

He laughed and leaned over the table, his eyes piercing through mine. "I knew it. Everyone wants me," he bragged.

I scoffed at his statement. "Egoistic much?"

"Nope. You all are just really insecure and sensitive," he replied.

"Oh, Aquaboy... if only I could just read your mind and try to understand the way you think," I said as I put my index finger under my chin, pretending to think.

He laughed, tilting his head back. Oh, my God, he was so sexy.

Okay, Alya. Calm down, he's just a boy. Although, a really sexy boy.

Ugh! I cannot with myself.

"Darling, if you could read my mind, you'd be having an orgasm."

I choked on my hot chocolate as soon as the words came out of his mouth. Definitely didn't expect that one.

"Okay, now's the time," he whispered, discretely pulling my arm. "C'mon!"

I was forced to leave my unfinished hot chocolate and sprint out of the diner, grabbing everyone's attention while doing so.

We kept running as the cold breeze embraced my body and we got further from the warm and secure diner.

"I feel alive!" I yelled and Draven responded with laughter. We were going through a dark and narrow street and there weren't any streetlights which made it look like something out of a horror movie.

It was honestly incredibly creepy.

"Hey, you two there! Stop right now!" I heard a voice yell. Soon afterward, police sirens filled in the silence. Blue and red lights exposed us and I started panicking.

We are going to get arrested. I will go to jail.

Fuck no! I can't let myself be thrown into jail. I'm too young for that!

Draven was losing his breath and suddenly, we were grabbed from behind and smacked against the hood of a police car.

"You two are going to get inside of this car and we will peacefully go to the Police Station. Nod your heads if you've heard what I said and you agree with me," a strong, male voice demanded as their grip around us tightened.