ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯEᒪᐯE

"Okay, shitface, listen to me now," Omega whispered, grabbing my neck and pulling me closer. "If we want to pull this off, you'll have to do everything I tell you."

I frowned in disagreement and pushed him away. "Fuck you! That was not the deal!"

I don't listen to anybody, especially that dipshit. The last time I listened to him, I saw our fully grown parents have sex. So do I want to repeat that mistake? No, thank you.

"If you want to see your princess, you're going to need me, cupcake," he crossed arms on his chest.

"Firstly, don't call her princess or I'll murder you in sleep," I threatened him. She's not a princess - she's my little rebel. "Secondly, if you call me 'cupcake' one more time, I'll do the thing."

He gasped in shock. "You wouldn't."

"Oh, but I would," I smirked.

He slapped my arm and pulled me closer once again. "So, the plan is to get you to her room. I'm pretending to be working here, so I'll just walk with you, and if somebody asks anything-"

"We'll send them to Hell?" I interrupted him, raising my eyebrows.

"Gladly, but no. I'll just distract them so you can get in there," he said and pushed me out of my room.

Seriously, people, what is everyone's problem? Why am constantly I being pushed? Do I look like a button?

It was 1 p.m. currently, so everybody should be in the canteen for lunch. Well, everybody, except Alya and me.

Omega followed me, closing the bedroom door behind us. "So, does she suck your dick or something?" his voice broke the silence.

I punched him where the sun doesn't shine as I frowned in disgust. "No! What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

I felt the urge to protect her dignity and I don't know why. If he had asked me that before Aly and I met, I would've probably just kept messin' around with him and be a sexist piece of shit.

He crouched on the floor and groaned in pain. "Like you haven't made a dirty joke about it, already," he scoffed.

Well, he has a point.

"Let's just hurry," I dropped the subject as I helped him get up. "And yes, we've talked about it, but it was rough."

"What does it feel like to be rejected, Dravy?" he teased, pinching my cheek. "Does it hurt your little heart?"

"I swear I will do the thing," I threatened him.

He immediately stopped talking about Aly and my dick and we continued to walk in silence.

I don't want Alya to give me a blow job.

I mean, I do, but that's not the important thing right now. I just need her to stay alive and be okay. I will help her accomplish that, even if it means I die.

"Okay, we're here," I announced, looking at the closed door.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Get in, you twat!" he said and pushed me into the room, closing the door behind me.

I swear to God.

Well, not to Him, He doesn't like me very much, but you get the point! This is the fifth time I have been pushed by someone. Actually, was it? I'm not very good at math.

"Draven?" a quiet voice called, snapping me from my thoughts and the unsolvable math problem.

Why the hell was I thinking about God when I had Alya right in front of me? She made me think of all the unholy things I would do to her beautiful body.