ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴOᑌᖇTEEᑎ

ᖴᒪᗩSᕼᗷᗩᑕK

Hell.

The place that has been thought about and researched through religion or science for centuries.

For me, it's a place called home.

And it's definitely not what everybody thinks it is.

I grew up there, with powerful parents, so you can call me Prince if you want to.

Hell is not just one place and the demons there are not all evil as you may think they would be.

I actually know a lot of genuinely nice demons who are just as reckless as I am, so we get along pretty well.

So, the actual production of demons.

When a certain couple, a female in specific, gives birth to a demon, or demons, she and her partner go to an infinite Palace, or the Ash Hill, as we call it. It's really beautiful, from the stories my parents told me.

By giving birth, they have finished their duty and are released from the center of Hell, where is the Kingdom.

The Throne of Devil is passed down to families of the strongest demons every eighteen Earth years, which is 900 years in Hell.

Some demons have to earn their Throne, those who don't have any older siblings, so they are being sent to Earth with a mission. Up there, we can change our appearance into whatever we want to, and I chose the sexiest possible choice, because, let's be real.

I'm even hotter in Hell. No pun intended.

So, if you have an older sibling, you're one lucky motherfucker.

The reason I was sent to Earth, although I have Omega as an older brother, is absurd and it was my parents' wish.

I had to obey them because they are the most powerful demons in Hell and are the only ones who can leave Ash Hill and go wherever they want.

AKA the annoying parents.

They also hate me because I'm immature and Omega is their favorite.

Our little sister, though... she's something else.

Gehenna is the smartest demon I have met and is pretty funny for her age. If you tell her a secret or a shit you did, she'll keep her mouth shut even if they burn her alive for it.

She also spends a lot of time in the library, reading or whatever it is she does.

Anyway, the demons who leave Hell for their mission are given Earth last names, so mine isn't Callum, and Omega's isn't Eden. It's Knox.

The Kingdom where we, the most powerful demons, live in is so luxurious, you could easily replace it with Las Vegas.

It's an enormous Palace made of pure, black marble with massive, golden doors and millions of golden windows.

But, the dead souls aren't so lucky.

They are tortured and burnt alive for an eternity, and I honestly feel sorry for them.