ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴIᐯE

"Good morning, little rebel," I heard a voice say, waking me up from my beautiful and rather peaceful sleep.

What the hell is this?

I opened my eyes, eternally thankful my curtains are closed. I'm neither morning nor a sunshine person.

Call me a zombie if you'd like, I won't even argue with you.

"Draven?" I asked, squinting at him with disbelief. "What did you just call me?"

He smirked playfully. "You heard me," he said.

"Draven-"

"The one and only," he interrupted me and put something heavy on my desk. "We need to wake you up and I know just the way to do it."

"Draven," I warned him, now completely awake. "Don't you dare."

Before I could stop him, and by now I knew him for long enough to know nobody bosses this kid around, he opened the curtains, letting the sunshine into my dark room.

"Draven! What the hell are you doing in my room?!" I yelled, burying my head into a pillow. I know I'm very late with the outburst, but I had no strength to do it earlier.

"If I make you breakfast in bed, a simple 'thank you' is all I need," he said, acting offended. "Not all this 'how did you get in my room' bullshit."

I looked at him and raised my eyebrows. He was carrying a platter into my bed with Nutella pancakes and orange juice - my favorite.

"Uh, okay," I said confused, straightening in bed. "Thank you, Draven."

He smirked and leaned on the door frame, crossing his arms. "Okay, so, the plan for the day."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise while I took a big gulp of orange juice. "What the hell are you talking about? What plan?"

His smirk grew bigger, just as my suspicion. "You eat your breakfast and I'll come back with something very special."

I looked at him in shock, trying not to think about something sexual, but it got very hard since I started hanging out with him.

Do you see it?! Even that sounds sexual in my head. I am a verbal whore.

"Don't worry, it's not a condom," he said, chuckling. "Or is it?" he raised his eyebrows in suggestion.

"Draven! No!" I yelled, tossing a pillow at him, which he caught proudly.

"We'll get back to that," he said with a wink and exited my room, closing the doors behind him.

I stood there, looking at the door and thinking to myself - what is this boy doing to me?

Although we met only a couple of days before, we have been hanging out a lot and he made me smile, which no one could do successfully.

Since I met him, I haven't thought about my parents once and I like that m. I'm not completely miserable when I'm around him and he isn't the worst company.

I ate the rest of my breakfast in twenty minutes, taking my time and wondering what was he planning.

I knew for a fact he is very creative, which led me to the conclusion that there were numerous possibilities.

Isn't that just great?

I laid back in my bed, looking at the ceiling because what else would I do? All I have to do is wait for him.