ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯEᑎTY TᗯO

I was in front of Alya's bedroom door, manically walking around in circles. It has been two hours since she caused an earthquake and I barely managed to put her to sleep because it was the only way to calm her down. I have never seen anything like that in my entire life and I witnessed a lot of crazy shit.

"Do you think she'll be able to handle it?" Omega appeared behind the corner, walking into the hall I have been standing in.

You know, when I tell you I'm a nice demon, that doesn't include breaking into people's houses and watching too much porn. But, we needed this house more than the family, that was on vacation, did. The only thing I was worried about was Alya. She never experienced anything this intense and I don't know how to fucking help her.

"I don't know," I confessed, feeling drained out from everything that happened in the past few days. I haven't had a good sleep since Sawyer took Alya.

"We need to find Zephyr and I'm sure he'll know what to do," he comforted me. "She just needs to learn how to control herself and the powers she has since her birth. Once she owns them, it will be nothing but natural to use them."

"We'll help her," San meddled in with a small, comforting smile, hugging Omega from behind. "She seems like a fun and genuine person."

I frowned and leaned against the bedroom doors. "I'm just worried she will give up on me and Hell. She has been through so much while growing up."

San laughed and raised eyebrows in surprise. "Draven Knox? Worried?"

I know, I know. I'm amazed as much as you are from what just came out of my mouth. My mind is just so full of thoughts that I forget about controlling myself.

"He changed a lot since the last time you saw him," Omega smirked, looking at me, then her. "Dravy has a heart now."

San laughed, tilting her head back.

"Omega, shut the fuck up! I am the same mischievous, filthy demon I was in Hell," I defended myself, although, deep down, like deep, deep down, I knew it's not true. I changed because I have something to live for now.

I have something to lose.

"So, what do you plan on doing when you find Zephyr?" San changed the subject. "I mean, he obviously doesn't want to be found, so how will you bring him to Hell?"

"You guys will help me," I said like it was obvious. "We'll unite our powers and-"

"Draven, you know we can't do that," Omega interrupted me. "You have to do this by yourself. It's your mission."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

San sighed and shook her head. "Those are the rules, Draven. This time you'll have to follow them."

I scoffed and crossed my arms. "Bloody hell if I will."

Omega shot me a warning look, crossing the free space between us in just a few steps. His eyes pierced through mine and just by his facial expression, I could tell he's trying to intimidate me.

"You have no fucking choice, brother. If you don't do this, you will have no Throne and Alya will go running back to Sawyer."

I stared at him, processing what I just heard. His words hurt my confidence because I knew he was right and, most of all, made me scared of life without Alya. Would she do that?

"What do you know about him? Give me anything," I said through clenched teeth, trying to control my anger. How the fuck do you let a demon escape fucking Hell?!