ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴOᑌᖇ

ᖴᒪᗩSᕼᗷᗩᑕK

As soon as I saw him, I had noticed it was worse today than it was before.

My dad was usually the nicest man you'll ever meet. He has a softer character than me, but besides that, we're the same.

We're always joking, hanging out together, and doing his favorite hobby - making fun of some crappy TV shows.

That was until something changed and it was all my fault.

Although I had hoped it wouldn't have to come to that, the reality is not what you expect it to be and that is the hard truth.

It's cruel and disgusting, but it's real.

The thing is, when I'm in someone's life for a long time, that person starts acting crazy.

Especially mentally weaker people.

I don't mean Freddy Krueger crazy, but they start having symptoms of schizophrenia - false beliefs, inability to understand reality, and voices.

Oh, the voices. Those are not your regular voices. They are actual voices from Hell, demons screaming and swearing at you.

That is the worse part of it all.

And that's also how I know it's critical, that it's time for an intervention.

But this time, my hopes and fantasies blinded me from the expected reality.

When I woke up, it seemed to be just a normal day.

Well, as normal as it can be for me.

I was with my foster family and we were watching The Notebook while my mum was crying her eyes out.

Typical women.

Although they adopted me, they felt like my real family, no matter for a loss of blood connection. I love them and no DNA could compare to that.

My dad and I exchanged looks, trying so hard not to laugh. I bit my tongue and turned my head in the other direction, so she wouldn't see me mocking her.

Dad was sitting in the middle, so he really had no chance of escaping her. He slapped my arm and I turned back to the TV so he wouldn't be the only one exposed.

"I could watch this film all day long," mum said, sniffing and drying her tears. "Don't you agree, boys?"

We looked at each other again, but this time we failed to keep a straight face.

We have been sitting in silence for the past three hours and watching a tragedy film, when I could've actually done something useful.

"I'm sorry, mum, but that film was shit," I confessed, with a face red from laughing my ass off.

Dad lightly stabbed me with his elbow. "Draven! Language!" but he couldn't keep a straight face either.

Mum turned to him now and crossed arms on her chest. "Lewis?" she demanded.

His face turned tomato red and he cleared his throat. "Erm, I, uh, have to go," he said fastly, sprinting out of the living room before we could stop him.