ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ SI᙭

"Draven, you know the rules," Mrs. E said as she escorted me to my room. "You're not allowed to sleep with girls."

I scoffed at her statement. "Mrs. E, if something actually happened, she would have begged me to stay."

"Either way, this is not allowed. If we hear about this happening one more time, you two will have to face consequences of breaking the rules," she warned me as we entered my room.

I couldn't forget Alya, it was almost as if she was glued to my brain.

Her lips, her touch, her eyes.

Oh, and don't get me started on her body.

"I swear, you teenagers are full of hormones," Mrs. E mumbled as she exited my room, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Wait, did I say that last part out loud?

Well, either way, she's not wrong about that one.

"That little rebel," I whispered with a smile when I realized my hoodie was still on Alya and I was shirtless.

The hoodie I gave her was a present from my dad and it meant a lot to me, but she can have it.

That way, she doesn't have to sexually imagine me there, when she actually has a part of me and by her actions earlier, there will be a lot of that in the future.

Also, it looked better on her than it did on me. I quickly put on a shirt and slicked my hair back when I heard a knock on the door.

"What?" I asked, annoyed, and not ready for a company.

Can't anyone just leave me alone for some time? I need to do so many things...

Then, Sawyer stepped in and closed the door behind him. Out of all people in the world, exactly he had to annoy me after such a beautiful night. I would rather be dead than talk to this piece of shit.

"What the fuck are you doing here, dipshit?" I asked him with a disgusting smug on my face.

He raised his hands in surrender. "I just want to talk," he said and came closer to me.

"Talk to your shrink. I'm not in the mood, mate," I brushed him off, waiting for him to leave so I can be left alone.

"I was the one who saw Alya first. She's mine," he lost his patience, throwing daggers at me with his eyes.

I had to bite back a laugh because he just looked so disgusting and I couldn't take him seriously.

"Look, mate," I said with a smile, tapping his shoulder. "Love... it's like a fart. If you have to force it, it's probably shit."

He yanked my hand away from him and looked at me with pure rage. Oh, I'm sorry, did I hit a nerve? Is Alya his weak spot?

Well, that just made me laugh as well as his pure appearance. He looked weak and pathetic, nothing Alya should waste her time on.

"What is so funny? You're an egoistic jerk and you don't deserve her!" he stepped closer, shoving me into a wall.

"Saw, mate, shit happens," I said calmly and shrugged, knowing it would piss him off. "I mean, look at your face."

He ran me into me and pinned me against a wall, threatening to punch me in my beautiful face. "Listen to me, you shitface," he said through clenched teeth.

I smiled and nodded, blowing him a kiss. "Okay, tough guy. I'm all ears."

His eyes started twitching and I saw annoyance on his face rising off the charts. I am killing his game and I could easily see that he hated my guts.