ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯEᑎTY TᕼᖇEE

It has been two weeks since we visited Zephyr.

Draven's demon mates escorted Zephyr to Hell almost right after we talked to him, which was a scene.

I couldn't witness them leave Earth, because Draven said I was 'too fragile' after all I heard about my origin, but from what he told me, they left with a bang.

The reason why so much time has passed is because I can't bring myself to go to my foster parents' house, which Draven completely understood, for an unknown reason. We spent our days either practicing my powers or making out. Mostly making out.

Now that he has me all for himself, he never seemed to separate his dirty paws from me.

And I'm not even exaggerating.

We almost had sex at least five times and all five of them I had to intervene and say I have my period or some other lame excuse. My words were usually followed with 'oh, cool' or 'at least you won't get pregnant now'.

It's not that I don't want to go all the way with him, but I really don't think now is the right time to do it. Also, I want my first time to be special and I doubt we could make it perfect with all that we have going on.

We are still staying at the strangers' house that Draven invaded and I don't want them to walk in and see us crawling on one another like the human version of naked, sweaty animals.

Of course, I never told him that because I knew it wouldn't stop his sexual urges.

"Are you done already?" he called me, trying to open the bathroom door which I locked earlier, knowing he would try to get in and possibly see me naked.

"Hold on for three more minutes!" I yelled back annoyed while drying my hair with a towel.

I swear, guys are so fucking impatient. They get ready in one minute, so if we take any longer than that, they go all Hulk on you.

"You have been in there for one and a half hours!" he replied, trying to open the doors again. "I'm bored!"

"I'll be out in a second!"

"But I'm bored!" he whined, the weight of his body making a squeak as he leaned against the door.

I sighed and crossed the room in a few steps, finally unlocking them. He fell inside, a smirk spreading across his face.

"Well, hello there," he sang pleased, wrapping his arms around my waist while eyeing me up and down.

I pushed him away, brushing a hand through my still wet hair. "Draven, just because I'm in shorts doesn't automatically mean you get to touch me," I sighed.

He pouted and sat on the floor, giving me puppy eyes. "But your cute butt is calling my name," he complained. "Draven, look at me! I want you to touch me and squeeze me and love me!" he said in falsetto.

I couldn't keep a straight face and a laugh escaped from my lips. "You need to stop doing that," I told him, biting my cheek.

He raised his eyebrows, feeling, without a doubt, eternally amused by my presence.

"I wouldn't stop doing something that makes you blush this much even if I knew what you were talking about," he replied, eyeing me up and down without a bit of shame.

"Okay, that's it, I'm putting on sweatpants," I sighed, heading towards the door, but before I could walk out on him, he gently grabbed my wrist and pulled me down, making me sit on his lap.

Oh, great. I thought this couldn't get any more heated than it was, but I was obviously hella wrong.

"You're so bloody adorable," he whispered into my ear, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine.