ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TEᑎ

"I warned you, Draven and that was the last warning. You will spend tonight and tomorrow in your room and I don't want to see you sneaking out to see Alya," Mrs. E said, literally shoving me into my room.

Sneaking out of Foster Home was probably a bad idea...

Oopsie Daisy!

"Dr. East will come to visit you tomorrow in the afternoon," she said, glaring at me. "I don't know what you did to him, but he's scared of seeing you in the night time."

And with that, she left the room and slammed the door behind her. That's one fierce woman right there.

Doc is scared of me, but I wonder why. All I did was make him face his worst fear. I guess our meeting will be fun.

I quickly changed clothes and sat on my bed, not able to fall asleep. One thing was on my mind, though. Or should I say, a person.

Alya.

I know she's the one. She is the one because no one else makes sense. No one else made me happy as much as she has and we've only known each other for a short time. She was the only one to put up with my shit.

Seeing her scared and tears in her eyes earlier... that broke my heart. Before I didn't think I had one, I thought I was emotionless because I'm Devil and all I did was pretend happiness.

I did love my foster parents, but happiness was fake.

With Alya, my little rebel, I can't fake anything. Fuck those stupid butterflies in my stomach. I don't feel them.

I feel the entire zoo when I'm with her.

But what do I do when it's time to go to Hell? I know she's attached to me as much as I am to her, but there is no way she would accept the truth.

Should I tell her?

I laid back in the bed and closed my eyes, picturing her perfect face. She was so beautiful, I think she was the prettiest person I have ever seen, inside and out.

I never thought I could feel so relaxed, almost like I'm laying on the clouds.

Like I'm in love.

"This is how you greet your older brother?" I heard a male voice say above me. "Oi! Shitface!" he slapped my cheek.

I was forced to open my eyes to see a tall figure towering over me, arms crossed on his chest.

Once I realized who it was, I immediately got up and grinned as he mirrored my actions.

"Omega," I laughed, hugging the shit out of him.

I can't believe he's here. My brother is on Earth.

"Dravy," he chuckled, smacking my back as hard as he could.

Once we finished with the reunion, I sat back on my bed as he kept standing. He looked at me from the bottom up, analyzing me. "How long has it been, fuckwit?"

"17 years," I replied, nostalgically remembering the good times we had together.

If you just knew the shit we pulled out together, I think the punishment would have to be death.

And I wish I was kidding. Once we released a soul named Annabelle from Hell and she started haunting the Earth and humans in the form of a creepy doll. But that is a story for another time.