ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ SEᐯEᑎTEEᑎ

"He's beautiful," I said, stroking his fur, which was fluffy and incredibly soft.

Draven was mirroring my actions, looking at me with a smile.

"Do I get to name him?" I asked and he nodded in response.

"Mine is called Mr. Sprinklers and Omega's Usia," he said, his tone nostalgic. "So yeah, you should name him."

"Mr. Sprinklers? Really?" I laughed.

Well, what else did I expect from him anyway?

"He's the best. You'd love him," he said, approaching me.

I bet he misses Hell.

It's where he grew up anyway.

And from the things he told me, it doesn't sound even that bad.

I thought it would torture me to live there.

"So, do I have any chance of staying on Earth?" I asked, breaking the silence.

He looked at me. "No, you don't. This is what you've been born to do," he said, trying to sound as gentle as he could.

Then, a question popped to my mind. "Who are my parents?" I asked quietly.

His eyes met mine once again and he sighed. "That's an answer only God knows."

"Are they alive?"

"I don't know."

Fuck.

I don't want to go with Sawyer to Heaven.

I love Draven. I want to see where he grew up.

I want to go to Hell and spend the rest of my life with him.

But, my parents... what if they're in Heaven, waiting for me to choose what they chose?

"Look, little rebel, you should accept the good in your life. Like me," he said, chuckling. "I'm a fucking delight."

What, is he like reading my mind now?

And yet, that was all he had to say.

"When are we going to Hell?" I asked him, to which he stumbled back as if I'd pushed him.

He stood there, in front of me, while my guardian was walking in circles around us.

There were a few minutes of silence before he finally spoke.

"You want to go with me?" he asked, a mixture of excitement and shock spreading across his face.

I could even see tears forming in his eyes, but I decided to stay quiet about it.

"Why is it so hard to believe?" I asked, laughing.

He's the cutest.

Then he squealed, like a teenage girl, and came to me, lifting me in air.

"Why would you want that?" he asked confused, now carrying me in bridal style.

"Are you dumb or blind?" I asked with a smile. "I love you, Draven. And you are good in my life."

He smiled, leaning his forehead against mine. "Why are you so goddamn cute?" he asked rhetorically.

I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks, which were crimson red now.

When he put me down and my feet touched the ground, I remembered the question I wanted to ask him.

The one that got me the most interested.