ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯEᑎTY

I was laying on my back, facing the white ceiling.

The pain was consuming my entire body, but inside, I felt numb.

Memories from last night came flooding back to my head and I found myself sobbing, covering my face with hands.

What the fuck have I done?

I fucking ruined her life!

I closed my eyes and focused on her beautiful face, distancing myself from the world.

Come here, little rebel, I called her.

I opened my eyes and there she was, crouching next to me.

Her snow-white hair was falling on my face and her blue eyes pierced through mine.

Her face was decorated with pureness and innocence, just as I remember her.

"Hey, Aquaboy," she greeted me as I covered my mouth, holding back the sob. "What is wrong?"

I pulled myself together, still laying on the floor. "I just miss you."

"Draven," she said, touching my cheek. Although I couldn't feel her, I remembered her soft and gentle touch.

And her mesmerizing smile.

"You have so much ahead of you," she whispered.

"I have nothing without you," I closed my eyes. "I am nothing without you."

As I opened them, a lonely tear escaped my eye when I saw that she wasn't here anymore.

I got up from the floor as sudden anger overwhelmed me.

My eyes were searching for something, anything, to destroy.

I grabbed the wooden chairs and threw every one of them across the pub. I broke all of the tables and the pictures on the walls with my bare hands.

"I DID THIS TO YOU!" I yelled and smashed the mirror behind the bar. "It's all my fault."

My body was shaking and my knuckles were covered in crimson blood, which was already dry. I screamed into the void as I slid on the floor with my back pressed against the wall.

Suddenly, the pub doors flew open and Omega came rushing towards me.

He crouched beside me, checking my injuries.

"Thank fuck you are okay," he finally said, concern reflecting in his brown eyes. "What happened?" he asked when he saw the mess I made.

I tried to suppress tears that were threatening to escape.

"They killed her," I whispered. "Fucking Sawyer and his angels killed my little rebel."

His eyes widened in shock and he opened his mouth, but nothing came out.

"Oh, brother," he finally said, hugging me.