ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯEᑎTY OᑎE

I was standing in the corner of a large, dark living room.

In front of me was a couch where was sitting a bronze-skinned man with long, navy hair and a pierced face.

His body language was tense and he was looking in front of himself, talking to somebody.

I glanced at the left side of the room where was a tall, black-haired guy with emerald eyes and plump lips.

His arms were crossed on his chest and he eventually looked into my eyes, with a facial expression I couldn't understand.

"Are you okay?" he asked, rushing towards me.

He wrapped his arms around my body, resting his chin on top of my head. He seemed genuinely worried like I was a fragile piece of glass that could shatter into million pieces at any point.

"You are shaking," he pointed out, rubbing my shoulders in comfort.

"This is too much for me. He is lying!" I heard myself yelling, pushing the boy away out of anger.

"I am not lying, you don't have parents because you were born out of the fire. You will always be an orphan," the guy on the couch said, an evil smirk appearing on his metal face.

"Shut the fuck up, mate! You said more than enough," the guy with emerald eyes warned, glaring at him.

I felt tears running down my face and fire burning inside of my stomach when a strong grip embraced my right shoulder.

I turned my head towards it to find a Phoenix, my guardian.

Why was he here?

"Alya, calm down," he warned me, but all I could think of was words that slipped out of the guy's mouth.

My emotions were stronger than me, I couldn't control myself.

"I... can't!" I heard myself yell through clenched teeth. My fists curled into balls and my nails were tearing apart my skin.

The boy with green eyes and guy with a metal face stumbled back, looking at me with pure shock.

"Baby, breathe," the boy said softly, but his words were distant.

I felt really hot and angry like I could explode any minute, but it was too late for me to do anything. The fire was already forming around me.

My gaze escaped to the boy's eyes, searching for his support. 'Help me,' I thought because I knew too well I couldn't speak.

My mouth was opened and I realized I was screaming in pain.

The boy closed his emerald eyes, the only thing that kept me sane. Soon afterward he looked at me and with that, snow started falling.

Inside of the room.

Actual snow.

'Thank you,' I thought and he nodded as if he had heard me.

My body relaxed and I felt the fire calming down, going back deep into my stomach.

The snow was still falling and I couldn't get it inside of my head.

How is this possible?