ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᑎIᑎETEEᑎ

I opened my eyes to find myself surrounded by a beautiful forest with high, dark trees.

The sun was about to drown behind the horizon and the moon was already visible on the clear, purple sky.

Although I was standing in that forest, I knew I wasn't there for real.

My spirit was there.

I looked around to find six people scattered a few meters away from me.

They were shouting and arguing about something very important.

Their group consisted of three girls and three guys.

Everybody seemed so distant, I couldn't recognize them.

Suddenly, the tall guy with dark hair and green eyes separated from the rest with visible tears in his eyes.

He fell to the ground, yelling in pure agony.

A name escaped from his lips, so familiar and yet, unknown to me.

My eyes shot wide open as the sudden fire spread from inside of him, creating a perfect circle.

It was strange because trees weren't burning from the caused fire.

It just formed a circle around him, like it was a prop.

Others yelled at him, but he just screamed from pain and sadness, not letting anyone get close to him.

"I can't take it anymore!" he yelled into the sky, his voice unstable and hoarse.

His soul was burning, something that wasn't very common.

"Don't do it! We will find and punish him!" the other guy said, trying to convince him.

Convince him to do what?

Or better, convince him from doing what?

The guy tried to use his powers to stop him, just as everyone else did.

But the boy in the fire was stronger.

"I can't and won't live without her!" he replied, pulling out a black knife dagger.

People continued yelling, but the poor boy.

He killed himself, not thinking twice about it.

"Shouldn't she be awake by now?"

"I told you we shouldn't have sent Sawyer to Earth! He always fucks it up!"

"Don't curse!"

"Is she hurt?"

I slowly opened my eyes, trying to realize what the fuck is happening right now.

I was laying on my stomach facing the ground, which was incredibly soft and fluffy, like cotton candy.

It flew around me like some type of fog, tickling my skin.