ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ EIGᕼT

"Okay, so we're not going to eat first," I announced as we walked by a bar. "We are going to drink... vodka."

She made me kiss a fucking fish, the thing I hate the most in this world. My little rebel is not going to get away with it that easily and I just happen to know what she hates the most.

As soon as she processed what I had said, she stopped me, with a disgusted look spreading on her face. "No," she refused.

"Yes," I smirked, finding eternally it amusing how she stood up to me. Almost nobody had the balls to talk to me in that tone.

"Oh, go to hell, Draven!"

"I really can't do that, the demons there still have a restraining order against me," I replied, trying to piss her off even more. This is the funniest thing ever.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, she pushed me against a wall and kissed me so hard that I had to hold my breath.

Fucking hell.

Her hands were all over my body and I could feel myself getting hard. The truth is, she is the first girl that made me get an erection is such short notice.

She pressed her warm body against mine as she sucked on my neck, forming a hickey. I groaned in satisfaction, closing my eyes. "I'm trying not to rip your clothes off, baby," I whispered. "But it's hard... so hard."

She looked at me and smirked, a spark of mischief playing in her ocean eyes. That little rebel, she knew exactly what she was doing.

"As much as this turned me on, and it did a lot, I won't have mercy on you," I said to her, still waiting for my friend down there to relax.

He really has it going for him, doesn't he?

Instead of answering, she kissed me again, this time even harder, using her tongue. I rested my arms on her little waist as she grabbed my neck and moaned against my lips.

She was so good.

Oh, God, although You and I are not on the good terms, please help me! Save me from Alya, the sex goddess.

She took my hands and put them on her butt as we continued making out, hardcore. Fuck, this turned me on even more and I really thought that wasn't possible.

Okay, she has officially won me over.

"Feel like making a deal with the Devil?" I asked breathlessly as she stepped away, fixing her, I mean my, hoodie.

Her long, white hair was messy and blue eyes were piercing through mine with so much desire.

She wanted me and that made her look even sexier. I saw mischief in her - a glimpse of myself.

"Let's go and grab a bite," I said when I've finally calmed down, taking her hand into mine.

I was trying so hard to be relaxed, but after tonight, even her touch turned me on.

"There is a diner nearby," she said with a victorious smile.

She really did that. I have never thought anyone could do defeat me the way she did. It was almost like she was magic, a celestial.

Black magic.

"Satan is very happy with your progress," I announced, smirking.

I've taught her good.

She punched me in the arm and I stumbled a few steps from her, laughter escaping my lips.

"Stop making 'the Devil' jokes," she said, trying to sound angry, but I knew she was amused. "It's not funny!"