Nishinoya x Asahi

This is rlly short... sorry :(

-----------

"Ah- Asahi," Nishinoya moaned as Asahi continued to place little butterfly kisses up his inner thigh.

Asahi moved up over his boyfriend's body and started to trail kisses up his stomach all the way to his neck. He made sure to spend some time around there knowing that it made Noya feel unbelievable pleasure.

Noya quickly covered his mouth with his hand, trying to prevent any unwanted sounds coming from him.

Asahi's hands start to roam over Noya's chest, lightly tracing random shapes. Noya removed his hand from his mouth and decided to just bit his lip. His hands moved up to Aashi's hair and he tugged on it, but not hard enough to the point where it would hurt.

Asahi had left a very noticeable hickey on Noya's neck and he decided to make another one.

Noya's breath came out in pants, trying to keep up with Asahi.

After a while more, Asahi decided that Noya's neck had enough torture. He left a trail of open mouth kisses up his neck as he hovered above his lips. His lips were millimeters away from Noya's. He quickly capt-

"Nishinoya, please pay attention," Noya's teacher had called him out. A heavy blush coated Noya's face as he realized he had dreamt up the whole thing. A sigh escaped his lips as he started to pay attention to the lesson.