Nishinoya x F!Reader

I'm back~~

Sorry for the unexpected hiatus :( things happened, but I'm back now!!

And with the help of some of my friends! If the writing looks different it's probably because they wrote it, but don't worry, I check everything over before uploading it :D

Dedicated to @BiancaNunes487 

IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT :((

~~~

It was one of the rare days that Nishinoya didn't have practice, which promptly led to him inviting (Y/n) over. The girl was a close friend of his since middle school. She chose to go to Karasuno only for the fact that Noya was going. She couldn't imagine going to a different school than him. Thus led to her becoming a manager for the Karasuno boys volleyball club.

'omw!' (Y/n) sent Noya the text just as she walked out of the convenience store. She had stopped by and picked up a few snacks for her and Noya.

'front door's unlocked' Was the simple reply she got back. Of course she already knew this, but one time Nishinoya had forgotten to unlock it before she came over, and it was quite embarrassing to walk straight into the door.

Before (Y/n) knew it she was at the Nishinoya residence. She walked straight in and was greeted with the sight of Noya's mother cooking in the kitchen.

"Hi, Auntie," At this point, Noya's mother was like a second mother to (Y/n), considering how much she hung out with Yuu.

"Oh, (Y/n), I didn't know you were coming over!"

"I'm sorry, I thought Noya would've-"

"I would've made your favorite!" She quickly cut (Y/n) off. "I have all the ingredients, but I just didn't when you'd be coming over." She gushed.

(Y/n) blushed. "Oh you don't have to do that for me, Auntie."

"Nonsense!" She laughed. "You know I'd do anything for you. Now go upstairs, I'm sure Noya's waiting for you." (Y/n) nodded and rushed up the stairs.

She knocked on Nishinoya's door before entering, just in case.

"Come in!" She heard him shout.

"No need to be so loud. I'm literally 6 feet away from you," (Y/n) laughed as she walked in. She watched as Yuu eyeballed the bag. She spoke before he got the chance to ask what's in the bag. "It's just some stuff I picked up from the convenience store."

"Ooh, what'd you buy?" He leaned over to see if he could see what's in the bag. (Y/n) pushed his head away.

"Be patient," She laughed. She reached into the bag and pulled out a single box of chocolate pocky. Noya stared at the box.

"Is that all you bought?"

"Yep," She said, opening the box.

"I wouldn't snack on those right now, mom's making dinner," (Y/n) stuck her tongue out at him.

"You're only saying that 'cause you want some, because if Auntie found out you're snacking before dinner she'd be mad," She taunted.

Noya quickly reached out and grabbed the box from (Y/n). "She'd be mad if she knew you were snacking, too." He said.

(Y/n) huffed. "Hey, I bought those!" She reached back for the box.

(Y/n) watched in horror and Noya pulled a piece out of the box and eat it. "Hey!" She shouted loudly in protest. She managed to snatch the box back and Noya doubled over laughing.

"It's just one piece, (Y/n)." He sat back up after his laughing fit. "We could share one if you want," He finished off his sentence with a very terrible wink.

"Okay," She shrugged. "Let's play."

"See I knew you'd fall for my charms one day- wait what? You wanna play the pocky game?" He paused and pointed to himself. "With me?"

"Yeah, why not?" (Y/n) reached into the box and placed a piece in her mouth, looking at Noya with an expecting look.

Noya hesitated for a second before sitting across from (Y/n). He placed his mouth on the other end of the pocky stick, and they both started chewing at the same time.

As they got closer, Noya got a little more flustered, but he was determined not to lose. Then, their lips touched, just briefly, but (Y/n) wasn't backing down. Noya didn't pull away either, and at this point, they were basically kissing. Minus the fact that they both had a mouth full of pocky.

Noya pulled away so he could swallow, and (Y/n) cheered in victory.

"I win!"

Noya scoffed. "You did not." He hoped his voice wasn't squeaky.

"Oh, but I did. You pulled away first."

Noya was about to respond to (Y/n), but was quickly cut off by his mom calling them for dinner. He looked back at (Y/n).

"I'll be down in a second." Noya nodded and headed out of his room.

(Y/n) fell back down on Noya's bed, her face burning bright red. "I'm such an idiot."