Yandere!Nishinoya x Popular!Hinata

Dedicated to @pheonixfire2006

I'm so sorry if this is bad :( I tried my hardest, but I'm not huge with the whole Yandere thing myself, so I'm sorry if it's not what you were looking for

*

"Oh c'mon?" Nishinoya said as he pulled Hinata impossibly closer. "Do you really have to go?"

Hinata pouted. "Yes, they're my friends and I promised them that I would go." He wiggled in Noya's arms. "Last time they all hung out together, I stayed home with you." The ginger argued.

Nishinoya frowned. "Yeah, but you're always hanging out with them."

"Because they're my friends and we're all in the same grade, so it only makes sense," Hinata raked his hands through Noya's hair. "You have nothing to worry about. You're the only one for me."

Noya released his tight grip on Hinata, but still held him close. "Just the thought of you around other guys," he paused. "Joking around with them, touching you, making you laugh. I should be the only one to do that." He lightly gripped Hinata's chin, making the boy look at him. "Now will you please stay with me tonight?"

Hinata forced his way out of Noya's hold. "No. I promised them. I'm allowed to have friends." Hinata's voice had a bit of sass in it. He started to get off the bed, but before he could, Noya grabbed him and pinned Hinata under him.

"No. You're not going anywhere tonight," Noya started to nuzzle his face into his boyfriend's neck.

Hinata fused under him, wanting to get out of his hold. Noya flopped his body down on Hinata's, making it so he couldn't move.

"There's nothing wrong with hanging out with my friends," Hinata mumbled in the sheets.

Noya turned Hinata's head. "Sorry, I didn't hear you. What did you say?"

"There's nothing wrong with hanging out with my friends."

Noya's tinted with a glare. "You're mine."

Hinata scoffed. "Of course I'm yours, so you should know better that I wouldn't do anything with them."

While Noya was thinking, Hinata quickly pushed him off of him and dashed for the door. He spared his boyfriend and apologetic smile before rushing out the door.

Noya chucked his pillow at his door before sitting on his. He was livid seeing as he told Hinata that he didn't want him to go, yet he left anyway.

The next day at school, Nishinoya had noticed how Hinata would always keep himself around all his friends, and avoid him. After what happened last night, Noya wasn't very happy with him.

Noya had tried to talk to Hinata throughout the day, but Hinata's friends would just block him out. Now he was just upset because Hinata wouldn't even acknowledge him.

By the end of the day, Noya had managed to corner Hinata, so he would have to talk to him.

"Why were you ignoring me all day? That hurt my feelings you know?" Noya tilted his head.

Hinata turned his head the other way. "I don't know what you mean. We're not even in the same grade so it's hard for us to talk to each other anyway."

Noya frowned. "You know what I mean." He grabbed Hinata's chin and put force behind it. "Don't try to play dumb. I'm not over what happened last night." He released his grip on Hinata's chin, and he watched as Hinata rubbed that area. "We're going to my house." He now grabbed Hinata's hand as he started to walk away.

"I never said I wanted to go to your house."

"I know."