No.1: Shopping

2020 Liv - For your own mental health skip the first few chapters. They're awful. I'll probably redo them later on but for now mEh that's too much e f f o r t.

Tina had come to London to stay with Newt, as had Queenie and Jacob. He was working in his case, when the leg of his desk snapped and it fell over, broken.

Newt: shit. I'll need to get a new one then.

He came out of the case and went to the living room.

Newt: Guys, my desk is broken and I'm going to IKEA for a new one. Anyone coming?

Tina: yeah, sure, I'll come! I've never been to an IKEA before. I live in New York.

Newt: OK, anyone else?

Queenie: Its alright, honey, we will stay here, you two can go.

Jacob: agreed

Newt and Tina left the house, and apparated to an alleyway next to the IKEA. They walked out of the alleyway and into the IKEA.

Tina: woah, its huge.

Newt: yup, and easy to get lost in, so stick with me... FOR MERLINS SAKE TINA WHERE HAVE YOU GONE!

Tina was on the other side of the shop to Newt by now, and Newt was stressing.

Newt(thinking): WHERE IS SHE I HAVE LOST HER HOW COULD I SHE IS THE ONLY PERSON I EVER TRULY LOVED appart form Leta but I am over her now OMG THE LOVE OF MY LIVE IS GONE MY SALAMANDER, MY THUNDERBIRD...

All of this thinking carried on for a long while, and Queenie reading his mind from his house was crying with how adorable they both were, and was explaining to Jacob everything she was hearing.

Newt: TINA! WHERE HAVE YOU GONE? TINA!

Random guy: Hey, I know you! You wrote Fantastic Beasts and where to find them didnt you! I'm Johnathan by the way, and I could hear your shouting from the cashiers, so I decided to come and help you. So, Mr Scamander, what can I help you with?

Newt: I came here with a girl, and she is gone now! I cannot find her! (on the verge of tears) I really like this girl, Johnathan, truly I do.

Johnathan: Mr Samander...

Newt: Please, call me Newt.

Johnathan: ok then, Newt, are you a wizard or not! Apparate to her!

Newt: should of thought of that one

Johnathan: of you go then, but I'm coming with you!

They both apparate to Tina, and Johnathan hides behind a pillar to watch them. Newt hugs Tina.

Newt: you cant run off like that, I was worried, Tina!

Tina: where you crying?!

Newt is blushing really hard now

Newt: no!

Tina: yes, you where.

Tina stepped towards Newt, and they where millimetres away from eachother.

Tina: Queenie always says you have feelings for me, is that true?

Newt: y.. y.. yes

Tina kissed Newt, and Johnathan is almost crying from behind the pillar. he walked out.

Johnathan: Well done Newt!

Tina: whos he?

Newt: Tina, this is my new friend, Johnathan. Johnathan, this is my friend, Tina.

Johnathan: woah woah woah I'm going to have to stop you right there. Your friend Tina. Or is it, in your own words, a girl who you really like, you truly do!

He laughs.

Newt: ok, i really do like you, Tina, i really do, and if you dont want this its fine, but, Porpentina Esther Goldstein, will you be my girlfriend?

Tina: YES YES YES! OF COURSE I WILL BE YOUR GIRLSFRIEND NEWT!

Newt grabbed Tinas hand, and they both walked out of the shop, followed closely by Johnathan.

Newt: hey, Johnathan, would you like to come to mine for some dinner? we have two exelent cooks over so feel free!

Johnathan: sure Newt!

They all apparate back to Newts house.

Queenie: welcome back, and congratulations, and Hello, how are you, I'm Queenie Goldstein nice to meet you! Your Johnathan, wee thats nice, come and have some food!

Johnathan: how does she...

Queenie: I'm a legillimens!

Johnathan: thats cool!

All five sat round and had dinner, chatting, and catching up, befor Johnathan left, and they all got ready for bed.

Tina: Newt, can i sleep in your room tonight, it gets annoying, with Queenie interupting your dreams all the time?

Newt: sure, I'll tell Queenie and Jacob.

(A/N I am not good at ending these so thats that. Anyways, that was my first mini story, hope you liked it. And if you are from my instagram, hello! and if you are not, follow it

/potters.scamander

Thanks for reading, I will try to update this every other day, but that may not happen. Bye for now!)