No. 28: Memories

Wow Liv still exists.
It's been 3 months since i last updated omfg
also i'm in the marvel fandom now and it's lowkey ( loki hehe ) kinda scary :/
but now you shall read my shitty writing :)))

——————————————————

Tina and Newt strolled hand in hand throughout the quiet streets of New York, the winter wind nipping at the tips of their noses as small snowflakes settled on their coats and hats.

They came to a stop at a small oak tree - it was hardly grown, but it was special to them ...

Newt finished covering the hole with dirt and looked up at Tina with a huge grin on his face.

"In a couple 100 years that will be a huge oak tree." He said proudly, stepping back to admire his handiwork. Tina rolled her eyes and playfully laughed.

"You won't even be alive then Newt." She giggled, wrapping an arm around him and smiling.

"Well, yes, it's like a legacy isn't it. I may never see it, but some day in the future happy couples will carve their initials into it and sit under it and be happy under it. It's like doing a favour for our children's children's children." He explained. Tina looked him in the eyes with a soft smile.

"You can see us having children?" She asked. Newt became flustered and looked down, his cheeks growing red. He took a few timid steps back and a small, innocent grin formed on his face.

"Well, I- Uh, yes, at-at least some time i-in the future, yes." He stuttered, rubbing the back of his neck. Tina held both of his hands and kissed him.

"You're adorable." She whispered, linking their hands and resting her head on her shoulder.

It had been 10 years. They were married with children, and were happier than ever. The whole world knew their names, and this worldwide fame, as brilliant and rewarding as it was, was often a burden. Fans would bombard them in the streets, pleading for autographs. This tree was the one place the paparazzi had never found them. And though they knew it was only a matter of time, they likes to sit back and enjoy the memories. The memories of when they were young.

——————————————————

eww i can't write

but hello children i is here :3

i'm so inactive it's sad

but school hit me like a fucking drug sooooo

my school sucks ass

yUh

ta ta stAY SAFE CHILDREN