No. 6: Drawing in the Shed

Tina was sat on Newts desk in his case. She was holding a quill, and sketching something in a sketchbook. It was a Swooping Evil. She couldn't see it from where she was sat, but as the creature was featured in one of her first memories worth remembering with Newt she forever held an image of it in her mind.

Queenie was with Jacob and Newt. Tina has been with them, but had ran off to draw. Newt hadn't noticed, and neither had Jacob, but Queenie had and had decided to leave her in peace.

Newt was showing Queenie the Swooping Evil. She hadn't seen it before, and was very interested in the 'death chamber incident' that had happened the first time they'd met. Newt explained the story, however blushed furiously when he was explaining how he caught Tina. Queenie read his thoughts and giggled excitedly. Her sister had a not so secret admirer.

Newt asked Tina to help explain to her and Jacob what had happened, however he realised that she wasn't there. A look of pure panic grew into his freckles face, as he squinted into the sunlight entering the case through the enchanted ceiling. He ran around the case, worried sick.

He kept reminding himself "worrying means you suffer twice. Worrying means you suffer twice. WORRYING MEANS YOU SUFFER TWICE" but still be worried.

Reaching the shed, he spotted Tina. Drawing peacefully. He saw her flick to a newt page in her pad, and before she could draw anything, Newt came up behind her and scared her, so a massive ink bubble appeared on her page.

"NEWT!" She screamed!

"Oops..." Newt said sarcastically.

Tina screwed up the paper and threw the ball at him. He picked it up and threw it back at her, and this continued for a while before he picked her up and ran with her to the Occamy enclosure. She laughed hysterically, and so did Newt, and so did Queenie and Jacob watching from afar.

"Lovebirds." Queenie said, nudging Jacob, as he winced, and picked he up, running to join them.

(A/N sooooooo whatcha think? Idk I like this one I have a feeling that Tina's a really good drawer but just isn't really recognised for it. Also sorry it's so short I'm writing this at 10:00 at night on facetime to edie_daisy123 so 😂)