No. 2: Taken away

Newts POV:
We were fighting for our life's. Tina was next to me, and Theseus the other side, and we were trying to battle off Grindelwald and his followers. Suddenly there was a flash of light, and I looked down and saw Tina laying on the floor, not moving.
I started to freak out. "TINA! TINA ARE YOU OK?!" I felt a tear fall down my cheek when I got no reply. The flash cane again, and I saw Theseus laying on the floor as well, motionless. More tears left my eyes as I saw this. I blocked a few spells, and I then found out who the bearer of the want was...
"QUEENIE! QUEENIE GOLDSTEIN THIS IS NOT WHO YOU ARE!" I screamed. She burst into tears, and stopped fighting. "I know Newt, I'm so sorry, he will kill me if I don't do this. I'm so sorry!" And she shot a spell at me and everything went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up in a cell, and on the other side of the bars was Grindelwald. I looked around and saw Tina laying unconscious on a table. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER!" I yelled, and he laughed. "Oooo, Newt has a crush. I have done nothing to her, but these two have. Come here!" I watched as Queenie and Leta walked to stand next to him. Leta was ashamed looking, and Queenie was crying. They all walked away, and I rushed over to Tina.
"Tina, are you ok, please wake up Tina, please, TINA PLEASE WAKE UP!" I watched her slowly come conscious. "Tina!" I yelled, and hugged her tight. I was surprised when she hugged me back. "Newt?" She said softly, "where are we?" She was scared, I could tell. I gazed into her salamander eyes, and said " I wish I could tell you." I saw a tear fall down her cheek, followed by a lot more. I wiped them off with my thumb, and grabbed her left hand with my right. She squeezed my hand and I smiled. Suddenly, I heard screaming outside, and one tile fell off the wall. The scene progressively got a lot more devastating, it looked as though we had a slim chance of surviving.
Without knowing what I was doing, I kissed her. It was short, nothing special, but I felt relieved to have finally told her to some extent how I feel. We broke apart, and a tile fell from above her, and I dragged her out of the way. She huddled close to me. "Tina, I have something I need to say." I said, urgently, deciding to let her know before it was too late, " Tina, ever since we met in New York I've fancied you. Truly I have. It's childish I know, a stupid crush, but I need you to know before to too late. If you don't feel the same way don't feel bad, it's not your fault. If anyone's it's mine, I have been a terrible friend to you, but please know I will always be there to catch you. Tina Goldstein I love you!" She looked at me, and then said "Newt that's adorable and all, BUT WE ARE STUCK IN A COLLAPSING BUILDING!"
Tina's POV:
I could not believe he had just confessed to me, I had always loved him. "Newt, that's adorable and all, BUT WE ARE STUCK IN A COLLAPSING  BUILDING!" I said, realising this was not the time for a cozy confession. A tile fell, and shattered and I screamed, and Newt held me close. I heard footsteps. And then, from around a corner was my sister, and Leta Lestrange, and Credence.
"Tina! Newt!" Queenie yelled, close to tears, "take your wands, and blow off the door!" I took my wand and Newt did as well, and we blew off the door. I hugged Queenie tight, and Leta as well, as did Newt, and we ran off, however we ran away from the exit. "We need to save Theseus and Jacob!" Credence said. I was extremely proud of Credence, he had come so far. After we had broken out Theseus and Jacob, we went out side and saw Grindelwald's dead body on the floor. I was shocked, but hugged Queen and Newt out of happiness. This was over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Newts POV:
We were all in my house, in my living room. Queenie and Jacob were hugging on the sofa, as were Leta and Theseus. Dumbledore was making tea in the kitchen. Tina was talking to Credence, and I was was watching her in awe. I got up to sit next to her. "Credence my boy, you don't know how proud I am of you. You have survived so long, and kept this inside of you. Anyways, me and Tina were thinking, we can teach you magic!" I said. He started crying with happiness. It made me so happy. I asked Tina a question.
I grabbed her hand and pulled her in-front of the TV. Everyone was looking but I did not care. "Porpentina Esther Goldstein, I know you love me, and you know I love you, so I need to ask you something. Porpentina Esther Goldstein, will you be my girlfriend?"
She was crying, as were Jacob, Queenie and Leta. All of happiness. " YES YES YES!!! Newt yes!! Of corse!!!!!" She said, and kissed me, and I kissed her back. All was happy that evening as we ate strudel made by Queenie.
A/N I love this! My inspo for most was the song Skyfall by Adele. I love that song!!!