No. 15: Help me please

This one is inspired by the fact that my friend is stuck in a hole next to me whilst I write this, so prepare for weirdness 😂

Tina walked down the ladder into the case, and burst out laughing at the sight she was greeted with.

Newt was in a hole, in the thunderbird enclosure, trying (and failing) to get out. Tina walked over to him.

"A little help?"  He said, tilting his head to its side and looking at her.

"Let me think... if you buy me a hotdog, then maybe I'll help you. Oh, and if you make me cocoa."

"But I can't make cocoa!"

Tina places a finger to his lips.

"You can try your best." She said, as she pulled him up. Newt stood and brushed himself off, before hugging Tina. Although taken by surprise, she willingly hugged him back.

"Thanks for that. Now, I'll go change, and you can come with me to get a hotdog." Tina laughed, as they climbed out of the case and went their separate ways to go and prepare to go out.

————————————————————————

They returned from their trip to buy a hotdog, and Newt got started on making the cocoa, whilst watching Tina munch on her hotdog.

"You've got mustard on your lip." Newt pointed out.

"I did when I first met you. I was lucky then, I met you."

"Yes and?"

"Well, I figured I may need a little luck." Then she kissed him gently. Newt was shocked, but returned it.

This lasted for a while, before they broke apart, blushing but smiling.

"I'll finish the cocoa."

edie_daisy123 was in a hole beside me when I made this. I was dying of laughter so sorry for any mistakes 😂