No. 8: Guess whos back? Back again!

Tina was working at the dining table in her apartment. Jacob and Queenie were on a date. Newt was in London. It had become quite lonely for her recently, with Queenie and Jacob dating, but it meant so much to her to see her sister happy, and she wasn't going to change that.

Newt was on a ferry.

On his way to New York.

To see Tina.

His book was finished. His eyes were begging to see Tina again, and his taste buds were craving Queenie's strudel. Or maybe even Jacobs pastries. He had just recently received a letter from Tina:
Dear Newt,

Hey, I feel like I haven't written in so long! How are you? How's Pickett, and Dougal, and the niffler? And Bunty? I would like to know more about her, you mentioned her in your last letter but never told me who she really was.

Everything's different here, since you left. But guess what? Jacob remembers! He remembers you, and told me to say hi to you from him. So, Jacob says hi!

I sincerely hope you can come back to New York soon, and that you can stop by to see us. Only if you want to of course.

Yours,
Tina

Newt had kept this letter and was so excited to see her again. Just receiving this letter, knowing that she was ok, meant so much to him.

Tina was on the sofa with a mug of cocoa in her hands when she heard a knock at the door. She assumed it was Queenie, so didn't try to present herself nicely, but when she opened the door, and was halfway back to the living room, she noticed who it was...

"Newt?"

"Tina!"

"NEWT!!" Tina ran at him and flung her arms around him, lifting her feet off the floor, as Newt stumbled with the sudden added weight of her.

However he happily returned the hug.

"I've missed you, Newt!"

"I've missed you, Tina!"

"I can't believe you came back!" She said excitedly. They both looked into each other's eyes. Tina's eyes look like a salamanders, Newt though. That Tina did something she wouldn't have done if she hadn't been alone with Newt...

They were so close to each other. Newt could feel Tina's breath on his face. He was absorbing her scent. And then Tina closed the small gap between them.

They kissed for around ten seconds, and then pulled apart, both blushing furiously. They heard someone coming up the stairs...

"MEN! IN MY BLOCK! MS GOLDSTEIN I EXPECTED BETTER IF YOU! COME ON, OUT OUT! NO MEN DISRESPECTING THE WOMEN IN MY BLOCK!"

Mrs Esposito has found them.

"No, please Mrs Esposito, he's my... my... my boyfriend!"

"Ah well in that case he may stay. And congratulations to both of you!"

Tina grabbed Newts hand and hurried him inside, shutting the door behind them.

They both sat on the sofa. Then Newt asked Tina a desperate question.

"Hey Tina, you said back there with Mrs Esposito, that I was your boyfriend. I'm not, but if you want, I, I .... I ... could be?" He asked her this very awkwardly, flushing red.

"Of course! Yes!" Tina replied, kissing his cheek.

Tina eventually fell asleep in Newts arms, and a few minutes after that Newt fell asleep.

When Queenie got home she saw them cuddled up on the sofa, read their minds, and very nearly squealed with happiness.

"Congratulations" she whispered, going up to her room, grinning like an idiot.

(A/N dumbledamn this is fluffyyyyyyy)