No. 14: You're cold, Tina.

^see that photo. I found it. And I was laughing for so long. Sad, I know, but that's what happens when you ship Newtina with your life.

Newt and Tina decided to take a nice walk around Central Park.

Well, actually, Tina did. She wanted to get fresh air, and as there was no garden to her and Queenie's apartment, this was her place to go.

They were walking silently alongside each other. They both wanted desperately to be holding hands, and to be relaxed in a relationship, without dark times lurking around every corner, but with the combination of Grindelwald being on the loose and their social awkwardness this was unlikely to happen any time soon.

They reached the bridge. Tina sat on the edge, looking out over the park.

"It's really rather beautiful, this place, isn't it." Tina whispered gently.

Newt was looking at Tina lovingly. "Yeah, it is." Newt sat down next to her on the bridge. They sat and looked at the horizon for a while. The sun was just setting, and it was a really beautiful sight.

And an even more beautiful person... NO NEWT, she DOES NOT like you in that way! Newt thought. He hated himself for liking Tina, but just couldn't help it.

After watching the sun set fully, they got up and started to head back to the apartment. Tina was shivering.

"Your cold, Tina." Newt remarked.

"No, I'm not!"

"I told you to bring a coat!"

Newt walked up to her and draped his own coat around her shoulders.

"Better now?" He asked, smirking.

"Yes." She answered. They continued to walk home, and halfway home Newt slipped his hand into Tina's. They were hand in hand for the rest of the walk back.

They reached the apartment, opened the door and walked inside. Tina hung up both her and Newts coats, and walked towards her bedroom.

"Goodnight Tina." Newt called after her. He walked over to the fireplace, about to light it, when Tina ran up to him, kissed him on the cheek, and hugged him gently.

"Thank you." She whispered.

"For what?" Newt asked.

"Everything." She finished, pecking him on the cheek again, and heading off to her room, a slight skip in her step.

Newt blushed, and sighed happily. Maybe he did have a chance of Tina liking him back after all.

Some floooooofffff for you!

Oh, I'm back! And (hopefully) better than ever! I feel like I haven't updated in so long, and it's annoying me as I can't remember the last time I updated oOf.

Ok baayyyyy!

Liv out!