Fight Fight Fight

BOOM!

"YELP!"

"What's all that noise?" I said waking up.

I got out of bed and started towards the door when it suddenly flew opened and Tobi came threw screaming bloody murder. Following behind him was Deidara looking like he was about to murder Tobi. Tobi ran over to me and hid behind me.

"Tobi sorry Tobi didn't mean too."

I looked at Deidara and asked what was going on.

"Nothing much I'm just going to kill Tobi for purposely putting my own bomb in my
cereal!"

I turned to Tobi and asked if that was true but of course he denied it.

"Oh brother! can't you just forgive him and let it go Deidara?" I asked rubbing the sides of my head.

"No!."

"Wait what were you going to do with that bomb?" I asked him in a hummm kind of voice.

"Umm nothing" he said clearly avoiding the question.

"You were going to put it in his cereal weren't you!" I said accusing him.

"Can't prove it."

Just then Itachi came in.

"What are you doing?" he said with no emotion.

"Hi Itachi" I said in a cheerful voice. He looked at me with no expression and nodded.

"Sorry to be rude but can everyone please get out of my room so I may get dressed?" I asked shyly.

After they all left I went into my bathroom and took a shower brushed my teeth got dressed and left.

I walked down the hall to the living room. Sat on the couch and flipped through the channels. There was nothing on at all that I liked so I turned off the TV and went into the kitchen to find some breakfast. I went through the cupboards and found some toast. I frowned and looked in the fridge and found a lot of stuff so I turned on the stove and started to make scrambled eggs. I heard someone come in and I thought it was Tobi.

"What are you doing?" I heard someone say in a cold voice.

"Well that's definitely not Tobi" I said to myself and then looked down and slowly turned around. I saw a man that looked like a shark with blue skin and very sharp pointy teeth. He walked over to me and looked at me as if he were studying me. I did the same to him. He sniffed the air and smiled showing those teeth of his.

"Smells like eggs" he said grinning widely.

"Yes I'm making breakfast for everyone" I said looking down.

"My name is Kasame."

"Hi my name is Aqua nice to meet you Kasame." I turned back to my cooking. After 10 more minutes I called "BREAKFAST COME AND GET IT!" Everyone came in to see what I was yelling about. Pain came in first and examined what was behind me. Then he turned to everyone and said to sit at the table. They all obeyed and sat down.

I served everyone then sat down myself. I noticed some I haven't met. There was one with shaggy red hair he looked about 16. There was a another with a mask and he looked about 18. Then I saw a man with white slicked back hair, and by his seat sat a big scythe.

I finished my food first and went outside to the small see through lake. I sat down by the side of it and ran my hand through it. It felt surprisingly warm. I just sat there thinking.

"What are you thinking about?"

I jumped up, turned around and saw the red haired man in front of me. He looked bored.