The Birth Of Glacia part 2 /Could It Be Love?!

“You know what pike”

“What?” pike asked looking at aqua with excitement in his eyes.

I was about to answer him when of course pain charged at pike with his kunai knife and managed to nick pike in the chest before he jumped out of the way.

“Pain stop…what are you doing?” I screamed as I started toward them.

“Aqua stop right there” pain said giving me a death glare.

All I could do is watch as the two went at it. Thrashing and kicking and the sound of kunai knifes clashing together made me want to stop them but there was nothing I could do without getting in the middle of them and possibly killed in the process.

I then decided to try my luck and attack when I heard a grunt and saw pain on the ground bleeding heavily in the arm.

“PAIN NO!” I shouted and for some reason seeing pain like that made my heart hurt and I could feel the sting of tears just waiting to burst from behind my eyes as I rushed over to where pain was kneeling on his knee.

But before I could reach pain completely I felt someone grab my arm and the next thing I knew there was a flash of smoke and I ended up flying through the air and landed on my back.

“Ow what the he** just happened?”

“Sorry about that glacia but I couldn't help but get jealous when you tried to run to another guy” pike said with an apologetic look.

“You listen here buddy” I said standing up and very pissed off “I don’t care anymore as to who you are, obviously if my memory was erased then they must have had a good reason to do so ok so just leave me alone!” after I was done with my little rampage I could see the hurt in his eyes and I was about to say something when there was another flash and I landed on my back again.

“Damit pike you could at least give me some warning sheesh”

But when I looked around all I saw was pain with a very confused look on his face. And for some reason that made me start busting up laughing.

“Aqua what’s so funny?” pain said with a ( I’m not amused ) look on his face.

“Nothing leader-sama I’m just glad your ok” I said wiping the tears from my eyes.

“Yes well we should get back to the others” he said clearing his throat.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Pike where’s the girl?!” madam viper spat as pike entered her domain.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t get her” he answered avoiding eye contact.

“Really? Then why do one of my spies say that you had her but you let her go?!” madam viper said as she shoved herself up from her throne.

Pike just stood there still avoiding to look at her.

“Oh no don’t tell me the famous, heartless pike has actually fallen in love” she said chuckling.

“No its just you know we were childhood friends at one time. I just feel bad that I have to trick her so you can take her powers and use her for your own stupid squabble with orochimaru” pike said finely looking her in the eyes.

“You better watch your mouth boy! Don’t forget that I own your soul” she said glaring at him.

“Yes madam viper I’m sorry”

Madam viper made a gesture with her hand meaning pike was excused and he immediately teleported to his room.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

“Hey guys we’re home!” I shouted as soon as I walked into the cold and somewhat clammy feeling hideout.

“AQUA!” they all said in unison well at least most of them did.

I spent the next half hour explaining to everyone what had happened. We all then started to get ready for bed and I snuck out to the clear waters out back where I love to think.

“I wonder if naruto and the gang are still looking for me?” I thought as I sat down on the surprisingly warm long grass that tickled my bare legs.

“What are you doing out here?”

I turned around in surprise and saw sasori just standing there.

“Why is it a crime to come outside to think when you have insomnia?” I questioned him playfully.

“Your thinking about the leaf huh” he said ignoring my joke.

“Yeah I guess. Why is it written all over my face?” I chuckled but deep down I really did miss the leaf and I wonder what would have happened if itachi would have made me choose right then and there.

I looked up at sasori and saw a faint hint of a smile just like the one I thought I saw the first time we talked here.

“Wait why are you still up?”

“Like you I have insomnia" he said with a sigh.

 He then walked over and sat down beside me.

“Hey aqua?”

“Yeah sasori?” I asked with my heart going a thousand miles per second.

And without another word he grabbed my arm and the next thing I knew I was leaning against his chest on his warm soft cloak witch made me very tired. I think sasori could sense that I was sleepy cause the last thing I heard him say before I drifted off to sleepy land was “Sweet dreams aqua” and he kissed me on top of my head.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Oh please sasori you think she’ll fall for you just cause of this” the man said as he stared down at the two.

“Tsk you can try all you want but I already know how to win her heart” he said as he slowly closed the his curtains.

Hey thanks for reading please comment and let me know what you think lol ;)