My First Kiss?! Plus Madem Viper Apears

She just stared at me like I was a ghost.

"What are you talking about?" she finely managed to ask.

"I would like to be a spy for the leaf by infiltrating the akatsuki"

She stood there thinking for a moment and then said " Fine but you must pass the special forces exam first"

"Ok what do I have to do and when are they?"

"No one really knows what there about but I can tell you when. In a month winter will be upon us until then I expect you to stay in the leaf" she said sitting down which indicated are conversation was over. So I bowed in respect and headed out.

I was heading back to my place when I heard a hiss like sound coming from a near by bush. I looked over but saw nothing so I kept going and no more then 2 minutes later I hear it again. "Alright whoever is making that pppssstttt sound come out now!" I said getting annoyed.

"Sheesh relax Glacia it's just me" I heard a young males voice and instantly knew it was Deidara.

"What the he•• are you doing here?!" I asked both shocked and scared someone would see us together.

"Nice to see you to" he said sarcastically. "I came here because I heard everything you told the hokage" he added crossing his arms.

"Ok listen I want to be a spy so that way I can be with the leaf and the akatsuki" I said thinking I was pretty smart.

"Ok so let me ask you this, what happens when the leaf asks for info on us like battle plans or stuff like that?" he said raising an eyebrow.

But before I could answer I heard pains voice as he jumped down like outa the freaking air saying "That won't matter cause as of this point your no longer aloud in the akatsuki" he said walking up to me.

At that point my whole body was pulsing of anger and without thinking I pulled out my kunai knife and was able to slash him in the arm. He stumbled back in shock and then did a counter attack by doing a flip kick, hitting me in the face.

I could feel the dark,warm,red liquid ooz from my lip wound so I licked it and spat it out infront of him. "Fine then I'll fight you and if I win I'm aloud back but if you win then I'll forget I ever met you guys" I said glaring into his soul.

"How about if I win you must leave the leaf and live out the rest of your life as a rouge ninja" he said smirking.

I thought for a minute and was about to agree when Deidara stepped in between us.

"Glacia please don't" he said staring with a mixer of sadness and determination in his beautiful eyes. And for some reason seeing him like that made me drop my weapon.

He then turned to Pain and said "Please leader-sama let her stay"

"Fine but she's your responsibility and If she gives me any reason to throw her out or kill her I will" he said with a tone colder then the freaking Antarctica.

After he left I fell to my knees out of relief and just sat there until Deidara picked me up and took me home.

"Thank you for everything" I said as he setted me down on my doorstep.

He just smiled and was about to leave when he suddenly turned around and embraced me in a kiss?!?!

He then released me and vanished. Even after he was gone I could still feel the warmth and softness of his lips as they touched mine. I opened my door and walked in and I could tell that I was still smiling wide as that was my very first kiss.

I then cooked dinner and took a shower. As I came into my room I suddenly froze as I saw a women with long black hair with purple streaks in it just like mine except for the black.

"Who are you?" I asked stuttering for some reason.

"Why dear don't you recognize me? I'm your mother" she said giving me a sweet smile.

To Be Continued

Thanks for reading please comment :).