The Hideout

I slowly opened my eyes but closed them again because of the sun. I sat up and saw Deidara looking at me with a smile on he's face.

"GOOD MORNING AQUA!"

"Humph!" I said giving him a death glare.

"Hmmm well I know you'll warm up once you see the hideout."

"Oh joy a hideout" I said sarcastically. I looked at him for a second then said "drop dead" and turned back around and crossed my arms.

We flew for about 15 more minutes when a huge cave came into sight.

"There's the hideout" he said pointing to the cave.

"You're kidding right? that rock is a hideout?"

"Hey don't judge a cave by its cover" he said.

We started flying down towards it. We landed and I got off the clay bird. He pointed at it and somehow made it vanish.

"I'm not going" I said in an childish tone.

"Oh yes you are."

"Nnnnoooo I'm not and you can't make me!" I stomped my foot and spat at him.

He sighed walked over to me and threw me over his shoulder.

"HEY PUT ME DOWN YOU BLONDEY!" I said kicking.

"Stop squirming pipsqueak."

We got in the hideout and he set me on the ground.

"You're lucky no one is here they must all be on missions. Well they'll be back tomorrow so get some sleep."

"Yeah easy for you to say you're not the one who was kidnapped and forced to join a clan of killers." I said with a glare. I then went to the nearest couch and laid down and closed my eyes. I heard Deidara go in the next room and flopped on his bed.

The end