The Truth

I got up early the next morning to go look for pike. I snuck downstairs and left a note on the TV cause I know they wont see it if I left it in the kitchen so I stuck it on the TV and headed outside and towards coonia village.

“I wonder what she’s like? And how did she escape the fire?” I thought to myself as I walked down the dusty path when I heard a noise behind me. I stopped and listened but heard nothing out of the usual so I continued on.

“Hummmm I wonder where she’s going?” cobra thought as he watched aqua walk towards coonia village he decided to follow and see what she’s up to.

“Hey glacia what you up to?”

I glanced to my side and saw pike sitting in a tree eating an apple.

“Don’t you hi me why the he** didn’t you tell me about my mother being alive?! Some childhood friend you are” I stomped down the path and heard him jump from the tree and landed behind me. He grabbed my shoulder and spun me around.

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes as I looked him in the face. “Leave me alone you lying jacka**” I said and shoved him.

“Come on glacia don’t be like that. You know if I could tell you about her I would of but she told me not to” he said with real sympathy yet frustration in his ton.

“So why didn’t you tell me anyway?! just cause she told you not to?! What are you her puppy dog” I asked in disgusted.

I started to walk away again when I felt a little guilty for yelling at him so I turned back around to apologize to him but he was gone. “Great aqua way to go bit**” I mentally smacked myself and decided to stop and find a lake and after a few minutes I found a nice looking one so I knelt down and splashed my face to cool down. I was about to leave when I saw a green snake swimming in the water. I stood up and somehow I ended up in the water.

“Glacia are you ok I didn’t mean to push you in” pike said as he reached in and helped me out.

“What the fudge pike?!” I sputtered as he pulled me out. “Why did you come back?”

“Because I was worried about you. you’ve been acting weird”

“I’m fine”

“She told me yesterday that she wanted to meet you. Is that were your going now?”

I looked up into his mesmerizing orange eyes and I gave him a hug.

“Wow it must be bad if you gave me a hug” he said with a half laugh.

“Pike tell me, tell me everything” I said as we sat down next to the lake.

I rung out my hair as he prepared to speak.

“Alright here it is. When you were born in the village hidden in the rain your real mother and father were the head of the ninja strike force so naturally they were always busy. So they had a nice young lady named suzan and her husband john look after you. that’s where I come in I was there son and we practically grew up together. Until that one dreadful night. You were only 6, one of the rich girls pissed you off and bullied you until you just lost it and that’s when the twin tailed tiger spirit inside you awoke and you went on a rampage. You destroyed half the village and the fire you started destroyed the other half. Suzan went after you but you couldn’t tell friend from foe and you....you killed her and her husband along with almost all the villagers. When the ruckus was over the villagers decided to erase your memory and they shipped you off to live with your step father.” he was about to finish when I interrupted him.

“Wait you mean orochimaru is my step father?!” I said practically falling off the rock I sat on.

“Yes your real mother married him after suzan, john and your father died”