FlashBacks/ Madem Viper Apears Part 2

"Are you serious?!" I asked stumbling back.

She swiftly stood and embraced me in a hug. But for some reason I pulled back.

"Your not my mother" I said sternly. She just looked at me like I had just slapped her in the face for no reason.

"Of course I am silly. I know it's hard to remember but try"

"I do remember, I remember my mother had red hair not black"

"There is such a thing as dieing it black" she said calmly.

I just shook my head and ran out. I didn't hear her follow so after I reached the forest I stopped and looked behind me. And surprise surprise she was standing right there not even breathing hard.

I stumbled back in shock and tripped over a tree branch.

"Tsk tsk tsk Glacia, sweetie why must you deny it?" she asked sympathetically.

"Go away" I said still on the ground. She just sighed and grabbed my arm.

"Glacia you are coming with me" she said as she dragged me to my feet. I yelped in pain as her grip tightened and suddenly I started having flashbacks of when I was little. I saw my mother and father and some girl with black hair I didn't recognize. We were all sitting around laughing when I then went out to play, a girl suddenly approached me and started saying stuff but I couldn't quite make out what. But whatever it was must of pissed me off couse my eyes turned red and I grew a red tiger tail and ears and then.......

"Glacia are you listening to me?!" viper said shaking me. I then snapped out of my flashback and I felt a warmth inside my body and the next thing I knew viper was backing up with a look of horror on her face and I thought I saw pike approaching. But I didn't care all I cared about was why this women was posing as my mother. My hands then started forming this red like chakra and when I released it, it created fire so I set my sites on viper and started uncontrollably throwing fire balls at her. She was able to dodge most but I got lucky and nicked her arm. She fell and I was about to finish her when pike came out of nowhere and grabbed me from behind.

I then felt the warmth leave my body and I returned to normal.

"Remember when I told you you had a red side?" pike asked still restraining me.

I just nodded and fell to my knees in out of exzation.

Pike picked me up bridle style and sarted walking back towards the leaf. I just cuddled in his warmth and could feel myself drifting off to sleep but not before I heard a voice in my head saying "This isn't over little sister"

I just shuttered but moments later I was out in dreamy land.

Thanks for reading sorry it was short :( :(