Cave In

“Is she awake?”

I slowly opened one eye as I heard sakura’s voice.

“I think she’s dead” naruto said poking me.

I sat up and just glared at the 4 of them.

“I guess she’s not dead after all” kiba said with a smile.

“What the he** do you think your doing?!” I said standing now.

“Glacia please calm down we had to do it” sakura said fast walking over to me.

I just turned to face her and shot her a drop dead look.

“What’s done is done so get over it” sasuke said.

Boy he was pissing me off standing against the tree like he owned the world and we all were mere peasants.

So I walked over to him and took a deep breath of anger and slapped him and stomped off.

Sasuke just stood there first with a look of shock which quickly turned to anger and he stormed on after me.

“Sasuke wait” sakura said coming after him but kiba grabbed her wrist and shook his head with akamaru cowering in his sweater.

><><><>SASUKE‘S POV<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

“Who the heck does she think she is” I said with anger building with every step I took.

I looked around but didn’t see her until I heard what sounded like crying so I headed towards the noise and saw glacia sitting by a river crying. And for some reason all my anger just faded and I felt sorry for her. Well that is until I remembered that she slapped me. I walked over to her and was about to yell at her when she turned around and the look of pain in her eyes made me freeze.

><><>END OF POV<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

“Go away” I said trying to wipe my tears.

“No not until you tell me why you slapped me” he said glaring at me.

“I slapped you cause you always think your better then everyone and just because you pretend not to like all the attention you get from the girls plus the fact you’re a kick ass ninja, doesn’t mean you don’t like it” I said taking a breath.

“That’s the reason?” he said like he was about to laugh.

“Yeah” I just turned to the river and tossed in a pebble and watched it sink as it created ripples and ripples of water.

“Well its not my fault” sasuke said his face suddenly darkening.

“How do you figure?” I asked sarcastically.

He just stood there looking at the ground like he was remembering something that he didn’t want to remember.

“Sasuke I do admit that the slap was a bit much” I said looking at him apologetically.

I could tell he was about to answer when sakura came walking out of the trees.

“We best be going it’ll be dark soon” she said like she had just saw something that disgusted her.

“Wait could it be that she’s jealous?” I said thinking to myself. And for some reason that made me smile at the thought of another girl being jealous of me.