Where Loalty Lies Part 2

“I have chosen to go with….”

I was about to finish when there was a loud boom and everyone went flying.

I sat up and tried to locate where everyone was and saw that the closest people to me were kiba and naruto.

“Is everyone alright?!” I frantically asked as the dust cleared.

I heard a few yeses and groans in response.

“Great now I just have to figure out who did this and why” I said to myself.

“Well hello there aqua long time no see”

I heard a voice in front of me but the dust was still to thick top see who it was but I had a growing feeling it might not be someone I wanted to see.

“Who’s there?!” I shouted into the dusty clearing half hoping for a response and half hoping for silence.

“Why its me aqua don’t you remember my voice”

Just then it was like a shiver of fear ran up and down my spine.

“What do you want kabuto?!”

“Hhhhmmmm so it seems you do remember” he said as if that was so important to me.

“Answer my question you scum” I looked around and tried to sense his chakra but like always I had little to no luck.

“Well you should know the answer to that aqua I mean isn’t it obvious?”

I could tell his voice was growing closer and my defenses suddenly went into hyper mode and I became extra alert.

“I already told you kabuto I’m done with you and orochimaru”

“I’m afraid that’s not for you to decide my dear. Now you can either come quietly or not its up to you hun”

“Great what do I do? If I go quietly then I’ll be used for his twisted experiments again but if I don’t naruto and the others could get hurt in the cross fire” I thought to myself.

“Well aqua I’m waiting”

I suddenly was grabbed from behind and someone held a kunai to my throat.

“Aqua just stay quite and do what I say and no one will have to get hurt”

I unfortunately know that voice. It was the maniac from earlier.

“I thought you said you were going to wait for me to come to you?” I said as we slowly backed up into the trees with the kunai still at my throat.

“Why do you always have a knack for getting in trouble? I mean you’ve always have been like that even since we were kids” he said with a slight chuckle in his tone.

“What do you mean even since we were kids?”

“I keep telling you that you know me but you never listen”

He finely released me and I quickly turned around to face him.

“What do you want?” I asked glaring into those neon orange eyes of his.

“What do I want?!” he asked with his voice raising as if I offended him ( again ).

He suddenly did that personality change thing again and his eyes and aura changed.

“Listen you I’m warning you to back off or I will be forced to hurt you” I said wiping out my kunai and getting in the ready to kill position. When he suddenly charged at me and knocked me to the ground with one swift kick to the stomach.