Ransome Part 2

“Are we there yet?” hidan whined as they soared in the air.

“Well is it raining yet?” sasori asked looking at him with a board expression .

He just stuck his tongue out at him and looked away.

2 hours later they reached the rain village and landed immediately.

“Ok what’s the freaking plan?” hidan asked as he jumped off the clay bird and started preparing his scythe for battle.

“We split up in groups of two and search for this muddy boots inn place and then report back when we find something out” sasori said stretching out his fingers incase he had to battle.

They agreed and it went sasori and deidara then itachi and hidan.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

“Let me go you scum of the earth!” I yelled as the women threw me in a small rather cozy looking room with twin beds a TV and a coffee table, which I did hit by the way.

“Pipe down you little brat” she said grabbing me by the hair. “Well isn’t your hair just so long and pretty and soft” she said with jealousy dripping off every word. “And what the he** is up with the whole purple and blue streaks in it?” she asked yanking it closer.

“Its not my fault you’re an old hag who’s already got grays” I said with a smirk.

I knew better then to taunt her cause she released my hair and grabbed a kunai from her pocket and then took my long hair in her ironed grip and the next thing I knew she had swiped the kunai through my hair and as I fell to the ground I looked up and saw her holding some of my hair in her hand.

“Not so cocky now huh” she said with a triumphant smirk.

“Bit**” I said scoffing at her.

She then left the room and I crawled to the nearest mirror to see the damage. I looked and saw that my hair now looked a lot like sakura’s did when she was 12. “Well on the up side the lairs in it now show off the purple streaks” I said trying to make myself feel better.

I heard the door open again so I quickly flung myself back into the bedroom. And in came the bit**.

“Did you miss me?” she asked setting a bottle of alcohol down on the coffee table.

I just gave her a death glare.

“Don’t look at me like that. Besides I was ordered to hold you until your friends get here, so behave!” she said taking a swig at her drink.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

“Damit where can this stupid inn be?!” hidan said in frustration.

“Shhh be quite” itachi said stopping them dead in there tracks.

They both listen for a moment and then itachi grabbed his kunai from his pouch and stood in a ready position.

“What is it?” hidan said looking lost.

Itachi suddenly pushed hidan down and flew in to the air. He did a spinning move and all the arrows that were shot at them hit the ground. Itachi landed and stared straight at the culprit who was hiding in the bushes.