Documents part 2 / The Secret Pathway

I could smell the fresh morning dew as it dripped off the warm green leaves of the tree.

I remember hearing the sounds of the busy morning before all the memories of last night flooded in my head and I awoke with a jolt.

“Aqua! Aqua!”

“Crap I didn’t think they would be looking for me so soon” I started to freak out and stood up when I heard something tear and realized that my leggings had caught on the tree.

“Aqua!”

“Shoot there coming closer” I grabbed what was left of my pant leg and tore the rest off the tree. I jumped into the nearest tree and saw itachi and hidan emerge out of the brush.

“Where the he** did that girl go” hidan spat.

Itachi paused and looked like he was listening for something and without thinking I froze and held my breath.

“What the fu** are you doing itachi?” hidan stepped by itachi’s side with a clueless look on his face.

“Hidan do you even know what be quite means?” itachi sounded very stressed out, witch was surprising.

Just then itachi reached into his weapons pouch and the next thing I knew I was on the ground at itachi’s feet.

“What the heck do you think your doing aqua!?” hidan yelled as I attempted to sit up.

“Oh I’m sorry I thought it was natural to runaway from people who are trying to kill you!” I screamed back.

“Please aqua just calm down and let me explain” itachi said putting his hand on my shoulder.

“Fine you got 1 minute” at that point I was hurt I was sore and I was very frustrated.

“Alright at first the only reason we recruited you was to use your powers but after we realized how good you were we decided not to kill you and though’s documents you saw were of are hit list but like I said we changed are mines about you” he finished with a sigh and I just stared at him, I mean what was I suppose to say.

“Yeah so stop being such a pus** and come back home” hidan said with a slight blush.

I slowly stood up and out of know where started to cry.

“What’s wrong now?!” hidan said backing away like he’s never seen a women cry before.

“Nothing I’m just happy” and without thinking ( like usual ) I hugged itachi and buried my head in his warm soft cloak.

“Um aqua?”

I quickly stepped back and started to brush off his cloak to hide my embarrassment.

“We better get moving before it get’s dark” I hurried ahead of them and could feel them staring at my back.

THE NEXT DAY

“AQUA!”

I heard a loud stomping in the hall that was fastly approaching my room.

 The door too my room flew open and tobi stumbled in along with deidara.

But instead of getting mad at them I just smiled and said “Hey guys what’s up?”

Tobi ran over to me and practically broke my back as he gave me a hug.

“Hidan told us what happened. Are you ok?”

But before I could answer tobi started to speak.

“Tobi hope aqua is aright, tobi was worried”

“Aaaawww thanks guys but I’m ok really” I said stretching.

They just smiled and walked out so that I could get dressed.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

“Come on we’ve been traveling for 2 days now where the heck could she be?” sakura asked as the team swept through the trees.

“Akamaru says her scent is around here somewhere” kiba answered in a puzzled tone.

“What do you think sasuke?”

But like usual sasuke just ignored her and kept staring straight ahead.

“Well I hope we find her soon I’m starving” whined naruto.

“Is that all you can think of naruto? I mean are friend has been kidnapped by S ranked ninja for petesake!”

Naruto just glared at sakura and pouted.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

“Hey pain can I go out for a bit?”

“Fine but take someone with you” he said looking at her straight in the eyes.

“Why? is it because you don’t trust me?”

“No its because I happen to know about your little friend” he said avoiding eye contact.

“Fine you win I’ll take someone with me” I said with a sigh.

I walked back out to the living room and gathered my courage to ask.

“So who wants to go take a walk with me?”

“I’ll go” I looked over near the end of the couch and saw blonde stand up and walk over to me.

“Oh ok then um lets go” we walked out into the blinding sun.

It was beautiful outside. It smelled of fresh afternoon summer air.

“So where do you wanna walk to?” deidara asked looking up at the clear blue sky.

Just then I saw a pathway that’s lead off of the main pathway. It was gorgeous all along the path was sakura trees just in bloom.

“Lets go that way”

“Aqua wait”

“What?” I looked over at deidara and saw he looked kind of like he was looking at a ghost.

“Um deidara are you ok?”

“Yeah it’s just I have a bad feeling”

“Oh come on don’t be such a baby”

I headed down the path and heard deidara follow. It suddenly got really cold and the petals on the sakura trees slowly started to wither away into an ugly brown.

 Just then I heard the most awful noise on earth as a huge gust of wind hit us and the most ugly, slimy, twisted looking monster stood before us with the most stomach turning smell coming from it.

“Um deidara was this the bad feeling you had?” I asked looking up at the beast with my mouth opened.

He just stared at it and then it was like everything happened at once. The monster spit this gooey substance at me and I barley had time to think let alone react.

Hey its me hoped you liked it lol yes I know a cliff hanger ^^ please comment and rate.