wait what?!?

"Nice moves Freshy . . but were did you get . .well That?", Casey said pointing out the elephant in the room.

"were did you learn to fight like that? . .also that symbol . . who are you?", April said cautiously.

I let out a sigh putting my weapon away, "lets go talk somewhere else". they agreed and followed me.

I went to the first roof top I saw the view all those years ago sitting down on the edge looking at the city below. "April . . you asked who I was right?". I turned to her with a sad smile.

"My names (y/n) Hamato, I'm 13 years old and I learned all of this from my family  . . but on my tenth birthday I was separated from my family". I turned to them and sat on near by boxes.

"How? did you get separated I mean?", Casey said taking a seat.

I looked him in the eye then looked away, "you wouldn't believe me if I told you . . you would call me crazy or a liar".

Casey stood up crouching in front of me. "I wouldn't . . so please tell us the story".

I nodded and slowly started talking, "it was after my birthday . . me and my brothers snuck out since we were never aloud out of our home . . I was attacked by an alligator but they stopped it from hurting me . . when our father found us he was mad and was about to take us home but because of one thing . . Some Thing So Stupid! God I Was An Idiot!", I choked up on the last part.

"Your not . . what happened?", April patted my back comforting me.

"I went back for a ball since we didn't have many toys and got attacked again, I was thrown into a vortex of water going down into a deeper hole and to stop my brothers from getting sucked in with me . . I-I let go of them . .". I wiped away my tears.

"That wasn't your fault you were still a kid back then", Casey said patting my head.

"Hes right and in the end you helped your family", April rubbed my shoulders.

When I was done crying they looked at each other questionably, 'I knew they wouldn't believe me'. I let out a sigh.

"(y/n) . . your last name is Hamato . . by any chance was your Father Yoshi?". April said slowly.

I stared at her with wide eyes, "h-how. . . how do you . .who are you?", I got up frightened that she knew who my father was.

"no no its ok, were friends of your brothers", Casey stood up trying to calm me down. "we saw the picture of you on the shrine in the dojo so. .", He looked at April.

"we asked what happened and the story matched . . and so did that and your weapon.", she pointed at the bracelet.

I touched it softly, "d-did you tell them about me?".

she shook her head, "we weren't sure so we didn't say anything yet".

"but now that we are do you want to go see them?", Casey said holding out his hand.

I was excited but also scared its been a while and I miss them like crazy, "th-there not mad at me right?", I looked away in fear.

Casey and April let out a soft sigh, "no there not mad", they said at the same time.

"if anything they talked about you lovingly, I could tell they missed you a lot.", April made my fears vanish with just those words.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter 10