Lets start with a bang!

After we made our little deal the lights dimmed and the fun was about to begin.

"Ladies And Gentleman of all shapes and sizes! WELCOME TO THE PIT", an announcer said from the speakers.

"Come on Leo it's about to get really fun!", i pulled Leo to the center area.

"You all know the rules but for our New Arrivals That Don't! Well here's a fast version of it", the lights had spot lights on each area.

"We will compete for Ace of the Pits! To get this title and the privilege of an Ace you have to win all 5 sections of the pits games and activities! You will go head to head with other mutants who wish to participate in the games!"

A spot light shined on me, "our current Ace of the pits is allowed to participate as well But Watch Out! She's Never Lost In The Last 2 Years!".

"Wait really? How often do you hold these games?", Leo looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Every six months they hold the pits game", I cracked my knuckles. "I AINT GIVING UP MY PLACE AS ACE SO IF YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME YOUR DEAD WRONG!!", I declared loudly to make the others intimidated.

"Wow! You heard the Ace, do you think your strong enough to take her on! First match will be the ring, second event will be games and tricks leading us to the arcade!, third event you have to liven up the crowd with entertainment, 4th event will be bartending best drink to be served wins! The last event is a mystery event we're you will go head to head with the other contestants".

"Wait you can bartend!? But your only 13?!", Leo said looking mad as I chuckled a nervous laugh.

"Event starts in one hour! Sign up sheets in the common area so get in line and get your number!", everyone raced to the common area to sign up for the event . . To my surprise my brothers and friends also signed up.

"Get ready little (y/n) Cuz Your Ace Is Mine!", Jason said skating up to me.

"You wish~ I never lose jas and you know that", I smirked as I booped his face.

"Uh-oh sis your cocky side might get the better of you", Raph teased.

"I want to win so I can have all the arcade tokens I can get And Free Food!", Mikey drooled at the thought.

"Nah free all access to there skate area is what I aim for!", Casey poses with his hockey stick.

"I want to go in the VIP room and check out there amazing array of technology they took from the Kraang", I looked at Donnie  surprised but then giggled.

"You have only been here for a while and you already figured out I stole this stuff from the Kraang", I patted his shell. "Nothing gets passed you bro". He gave an adorable smile.

"I want the Ace just so (y/n) can't have it", Raph said mockingly. "Ayy! Not cool", I pouted.

"I want to be Ace so I can figure out why you like this place so much", Leo said crossing his arms . . I could tell he wasn't a big fan of this place but I had something to change his mind.

"You know as Ace it's not just the pits we're you have privileges, the VIP room has beds, movie theater, pool/hot tub, and a butler.", i said showing off my rank as current Ace.

"MOVIE THEATER!". "POOL!". "BUTLER!!". Each one of them repeated what I just said.

"There's more but that personally what I love about it".

They were going to ask more questions but the speakers turned back on not giving them enough time to ask.

"Alright all the names are in! Ace you will be starting us off at the rings! Everyone have fun and play fair LET THE GAMES BEGIN!"

"Good luck out there~ your so going to need it", I teased as I made my way to the pits.

"Oh no she didn't", Mikey snapped being sassy.

—————————————————————
Chapter 18