phone call

I stood up and paced around nervous out of my mind then I had a thought, "did Donnie make phones yet? when we were smaller he talked about making his own phone . .".

April nodded to my delight, "could I use it to call one of them before I go see them?".

Casey and April smiled handing me the phone, ' the names . . who should I call?'. I was trying to think who would take the news better then the others then I thought back to that day. 'Raph . .'.

I pressed his number and it began to ring. "your calling Raph and not Leo?", Casey said shocked. "Shhh let her listen!". April shut him up.

*click*

"Hey April? did you need anything . . you usually call Donnie?"

I took a deep breath before speaking.

"u-um R-Raphie . . its me . .".

" . . . . . . (y-y/n) . . . .", he said in a soft voice sounding like he was going to cry.

"yeah its me . . April figured out that I was your sister and well . . I'm going down to see you guys when the suns down".

"YOUR COMING BACK LIKE NOW!", I heard Mikey in the background "Raph why are you yelling?".

"Mikey ~", I said in a sweet tone.

"no that's to long to wait . . I'm Going Now!"

"w-what b-but the sun is still out and-"

"Were are you?!"

"u-um near henry and pike street? b-but raphie"

"Good! Stay Put!"

*Beep Beep Beep*

I stood there with the phone still in my hand dumbfounded, "s-so he's coming . .like now".

"well he sure is inpatient", Casey said snickering.

"wait did he tell the others?", April said confused taking back the phone.

"I don't think so ", I gave a nervous laugh.

The sun was almost down when I heard someone coming closer, I wasn't the only one seeing as Casey and April both got up.

Raph was jumping the roof tops coming our way and stopped when he landed at ours, he stared at me for a while before saying anything. " . . . . . it really is you . . . .".

I tried staying calm and act cool but I was so happy I started to tear up again, "it is me", I smiled letting some tears fall.

Raph Ran over and picked me up off the ground hugging me tightly. "I've missed you so much Princess", I saw a few tears run down his face.

"I missed you to Big brother", I hugged him back tightly when we stopped hugging I removed his tears. "you were usually the one doing this for me", I giggled.

"don't get use to it", He ruffled my hair playfully.

"so when are you going to put her down Raphie~", Casey said teasingly.

My face went pale as I looked over, 'aw no'.

Raph put me down on the box I was sitting on and walked over to Casey. "you got 5 seconds to run before I beat you to a pulp", Raph started counting down and Casey booked it.

"Raph hates it when anyone other then me calls him that . .", I said with a sigh.

April chuckled sitting next to me, "are you ready now", she smiled and took my hand.

I nodded feeling ready to see every one again. "Yes im ready . . and April . . Thank You!", I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back.

"No problem (y/n)".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11