Douchifer Talk

Daniel successfully avoided everybody all day long. Until lunch.
"Detective Douche, we have to talk!"
"I'm not in the mood for your luciferness."
"You owe me one," the devil said and pushed the detective into the conference room.
"What do you want?"
"You have to apologize to me. The Detective drove like a madman last week and even if I stole your pudding, this punishment is out of proportion!"
"So, you finally admit it?"
"Do not try to change the subject."
"You know you don't need to worry anymore."
"I do not think so, your child is mad now and that is not any way better."
"She won't kill you in a car crash."
"I bet it is going to be worse."
Instead of countering, Dan sat down. "Why do I always ruin any relationship I'm in?"
"Do not worry, Daniel. You are not the only one who seems to be a hopeless case. Your child will not be mad at you forever."
"You tell me about forgiveness though you never forgive your Dad?"
"That is completely different. Humans preach about his glory and goodness, but he isn't anything like this, except he has a special interest on you. And believe me, you do not want him to have a special interest on you. But that is not the point. He banished me and you just disappointed her."
"Thank you, I'm feeling way much better now."
"Stop pitying yourself, Daniel. You are not a bad father just because of one mistake. Besides, your offspring already found a solution."
"What solution?" he asked confused.
"She invited me."
"She...you...you'll celebrate Christmas Eve with them?"
"Not just Christmas Eve, but the whole christmas time."
"You're using Trixie's disappointment to get what you want and to me you act like a compassionate colleague?" the cop yelled at the civil consultant and jumped up. Angrily, he grabbed him by the neck.
"No, that is not..."
"Stop talking! Maybe Chloe and Trixie believe your 'I-never-lie-story', but to me this is bullshit. You're a trickster who always finds a hideout," the cop said and stormed out of the conference room.