Who Did What?

Chloe stood in front of the white board and tried to find out the solution. Lucifer, Ella and Daniel sat at the table behind her.
"Two killers?" Dan asked surprised.
"Poison is usually used by women. There are three possible offender. Ella, what do we have about Guiliana Delunghi?"
"Well, she's a member of a mafia clan."
"She is not just a member," Lucifer interrupted, "She's the daughter of the boss."
"Yes. She's the 'princess'. She and John were a couple when he was a member of the Delunghi clan. We didn't find any hint for a fight between them. By the time John was poisoned, she was in the mansion of her father."
"Thank you. Dan, what about Betty Jordan?"
"Not much. She's working as a secretary, has problems with alcohol and hasn't seen John since they spent one night together."
"How did John knew about his daughter?"
"Betty wrote him a letter but he never answered."
"Until now. Lucifer?"
"Miss Caroline Jordan is completely different to her mother. She graduated from college, she does not invest all her money in alcohol and drugs and she has no child yet. She completely focuses on her career."
"What does she work for?" Dan asked.
Lucifer read hesitantly through his part of the file. He cheered when he finally found what he was looking for.
"Lucifer?"
"She is working as a pharmacist."
"She poisoned her own father," Ella whispered horrified.
"But who shot him?"
"Let's discuss that later, we have to find Caroline first."
"With all due respect, Daniel, but I think that would be counterproductive. If we arrest Caroline, the shooter would be safe. No, we have to arrest both at the same time."
"Lucifer's right. As long as Caroline think we're looking for a shooter and the shooter doesn't know anything about the poison, there are more chances to arrest them both," Chloe said.