The Mafia Princess

Ella and Lucifer were talking about different christmas traditions when Chloe interrupted them.
"Lucifer, here you are. Guiliana Delunghi is waiting for us in the interrogation room."
"Who is that?"
"The daughter of the mafia boss."
"And she'll talk with you?" Ella asked surprised.
"Hopefully."
"Good luck."

"Guiliana, my name's Detective Decker, that's Lucifer Morningstar," Chloe introduced themselves to the waiting woman. "Do you know this man?" she asked and showed a picture of the victim to her.
"That's John. John Pinter."
"When did you see him the last time?"
"Last month. Is he in trouble?"
"He's dead," Chloe said and Guiliana turned pale.
"Let's stop this charade. You are the princess of Hollywood's most influential italian mafia. Tell us, why did you killed John Pinter?"
"Lucifer!"
"I didn't kill him, I loved him."
"The one does not exclude the other."
"Would you tell us about your relationship?"
"We started out as friends but soon we became a couple. He was a brave man with a good heart."
"Did your Dad know about it?" Lucifer asked curious.
"No. My father and my brothers...well, they would've killed him if they would know it."
"Maybe they finally found out?"
"No. When John left us we broke up."
"But you still had contact."
"Yes, it was...difficult."
"Why did John left your family?"
"He left us because it became too dangerous for both of us. My father's a very old fashioned man. In his opinion, a man who cares more about his family than anything else, even money, is a true man. John used this against him, so he said his daughter needs him more than ever and Dad let him go. He didn't know John had no children."
Before the devil could say anything, the detective asked, "So he was dismissed?"
"Yes."
"What was his position in your family?"
"He was the consultant of my father, his right-hand man. He was closer to him than anyone else. Father trusted John with his life."
"I do not get it, Miss Delunghi. The mafia do not trust strangers. It is nearly impossible to get in and it is impossible to leave them alive."
"I know," she said. "John was a friend of my brother, Nico. They knew each other because of some drug deals. Nico introduced him to our father and Dad gave him a chance. He was very impressed by John."
"I bet not everybody was happy for John," Chloe suggested.
"Probably not, but he became a part of our family. None of them would've hurt or killed him after he left us."
"I have one last question, Guiliana. Do you know if John had any weapons?"
"Sure, he kept the gun he got when he joined us. It's a Glock 17. We all have one."
"Thank you. You can go now, but don't leave the city."
"What do you think, Detective?" Lucifer asked as soon Guiliana was gone.
"I'm wondering why you know so much about the mafia."
"As the devil, I have met a lot of mafia members in hell. Additionally, I have watched The Godfather."
"This is no movie, Lucifer, this is real!"
"But you have to admit this clan is weird."
Chloe sighed desperately. There was a lot of work to do before the holidays.