A Stocking For Satan

"Mommy, I'm ready!"
"Let me have a look," Chloe said and took the paper her daughter held in her hands. "Monkey, that's perfect! You know what? Let's knit the stocking right now. Would you bring me the materials?"
The girl ran upstairs excitedly and the cop cleared the table.
"What are you going to do?" Maze asked curious.
"We'll knit a stocking for Lucifer."
"Do you want to help us?" Trixie asked when she came back, the materials in her arms.
"Would you accept some changes?" the demon asked after a look at the drawing. "Maybe we should take away some of these christmas pictures and do something more personal instead?"
"I didn't know you're so emotional, Maze."
"I am emotional, Decker, I just don't show it."
"What about a little devil and a demon and a detective! Mommy, can you do this?"
"A devil is no problem, I think, as long as it's this WhatsApp emoji. The detective...would badge and weapon be enough? But how should I knit a demon?"
"What about my knives?" Maze suggested.
"That's easier said than done," Chloe complained.
"Don't worry, Mommy, I'll make you a template," Trixie said determined and began to draw.
"What about you, Trix? You have to be on the stocking too."
"What about a chocolate cake, Monkey?"
"Yes," she said with a wide smile and kept drawing.
After her roommate and her daughter searched for the right colours, Chloe embroidered her partner's name and the pictures on the stocking. When Trixie suggested on making one for him, she wasn't sure if he would like it. After all, he hadn't wanted one. But now she had the feeling he would love it. Chloe couldn't help but smile by imagine his face at Christmas Morning.