CHAPTER 1 Meet Tom

COPYRIGHT TO JOSH PANAYIOTOU©

So today is my first day of school, the day has already gone bad! I'm going into year 7 and my parents have forced me to go to a "high accidemic school" but none of my friends are going there. I do have my brother though! But as if he would ever want a "looser like me" hanging with him, so I've got no one. I am woken up by a loud screeching noise I am shocked and wake up In a instant. Oh right my alarm! I get up do my usual stretch, put my ugly school uniform on and head down stairs to
find my mum singing to some sort of oldie song! I try to sneak past but as I try she sees me and grabs my hand and starts dancing with me! The bad thing about my house is that I have a wide open window and it's open right where I am dancing with my embarrassing mum. As I stand there watching mum dance I see through the window are some people walking past there uniform says Nessilvile high, oh no they go to my school! I see one kid get his phone out to start filming my embarrassing mother dancing in the lounge room to some old style song while I'm right next to her! This is to much I'm outta here! I rush out to the kitchen where dad is. As always he's reading the news paper. "Hey dad, where is Sam?" Sam is my older brother, Dad replying like he's not interested "he's at the bus stop"
What he's at the bus stop! I check the time it's 8.15am the bus comes at 8.20am I rush out of the house forgetting my bag run half way down the street and realise I'm still in my boxer shorts. What else could go wrong! I run as fast as I can back home barge in the door, run up the stairs quickly change shorts run downstairs grab my bag barge out the door again and run like I've never ran before, down the street through the crowd of people at the mall and at the bus stop! I look around, there is some old dude sitting next to me. "Aye mate" says the old dude, "you going to Nessilvile High school", "yeah" I reply. He continues "Well that bus just left mate, you can catch another one at 9.00am" But school starts at 8.50am I can't be late on my first day. I glance at my watch it reads 8.32am I got to get to school!