CHAPTER 12 Going to grannys

It's a Sunday morning, I wake up at 8.40am, I walk up to the window. The sun shines in through the window as I open the blinds.
I do my daily stretches and get ready!
I grab my bags and begin heading out of my bedroom door. I struggle getting down the stairs carrying my heavy bags. As I waddle down the stairs heaving my heavy bags, I hear my brother approaching me. He gives me a slight nudge sending my heavy bags tumbling down the stairs. Mum rushes to the bottom of the stair case, "you are constantly doing these things darling" mum yells "that's why you have to get away for a while!"
I don't even bother arguing there isn't any point!
At 9.30am granny arrives, "knock, knock"
"That will be granny" says mum while running towards the door.
She opens the door and granny bursts in with a great big grin on her face. "My darling daughter!" She kisses mum on the check and heads for me. "My grandson, look at you! You are so big"
She says kissing me on the lips! Eww it's disgusting
"So you are going to be living with me huh and on the way home we can sing the wheels on the bus! You love it" yeah when I was about five!

Mum and granny have a coffee and its soon time to go. I head towards grannys car, she got a new one, it's so fancy and shinny! Mum helps me with my bags. I go to put my heaving bag into the boot when "CRASH" I have hit the back light completely shattering the back light. "Tom" yells dad! "What a silly boy you are, I'll be taking that out of your allowance.
I hop in the car and wave goodbye to my mum who waves in tears! We drive for about 15 minutes while granny is constantly singing "the wheels on the bus" "zing zing" grannys phone vibrates, "oh dear can you please get that" orders granny. I grab her phone and pass it to her. But she drops it and she try's to reach for it when "SMASH"