CHAPTER 8 Back to school

"Beep beep beep" my alarm clock wakes me up. I've set it early today. It's 6.30am. Today is going to be a good day! I wake up look for my school clothes. I can't find them anywhere! Mum and dad are still sleeping. I creek open the door to hear my dad snoring, he's so lucky he doesn't have to work he can just sleep in! But where is mum? "Dad" I whisper while poking him in the back. "Dad where are my school clothes?" "Don't disturb me son" he says, I start walking out of his room "Hey" says dad "can you get me my newspaper?"
It's now 7.00am and I have no idea where my uniform is!
I decide to go ask Sam. I walk up the stairs struggling with my crutches. I finally get to the top and limp over to Sam's room. I push open his door he's not there. Oh wow it stinks in here, does he even clean his room, it smells so bad! I look around there are clothes everywhere and there not clean. I walk past a pile of dirty shoes and see my school clothes all over the floor. They are covered in some sort of red paste, it's jam! Why would he do this, I feel so mad right now! I luckily find a school shirt that has avoided the jam I grab it quickly put it on. I look at my watch it's 8.00am just enough time to have breakfast not going to forget breakfast again! I wonder where Sam could be? I see Sam walk in "why isn't there jam on your clothes" he asks "well you seemed to have missed one shirt Sam" I say back. What luck
I make it to the bus stop at 8.15am, waddle onto the bus and take a seat. Nothing as bad as what usually happens to me has happened today!
I arrive at school on time and head to my first class. My time table reads Maths with Mr Witherspoon. I walk in, I'm late. "You" Mr Witherspoon yells while pointing to me. "Yes sir" I reply "what's your name?" "Tom Dee" I answer. "Oh good greef, another Dee, I have your brother horrible child, sit at the front desk" first day with my new teacher and I have a bad start. Mr Witherspoon asks for my homework. I tell him about my 'mum' calling the principal. He asks me to go to the principal to approve. I get nervous walking to the principals office because of what happened last time! I sit outside Mr Werner's office.
Mr Werner opens the door "you again get in my office now" he yells. Why do teachers yell so much? What have I done now! "Sit down" he orders.
"Last night I had a chat with your 'mum'" said Mr Werner, "want to tell me about that?"
"Umm well there isn't much to say sir" I answer
"Tom" he yells "I know it was you!"
Well it turns out Mr Werner sent a text to mums mobile verifying the phone call and now I'm here in afternoon detention. And the teacher is Mr Witherspoon!!!
"Tom" says Mr Witherspoon
"Seriously mate you have gotta stop getting into trouble"
For some reason that's to hard for me! I just keep getting into trouble.
"Now Tom" Mr Witherspoon continues, "I don't like you, I'm going to be honest!"
Are teachers even allowed to say that!
For some reason he really doesn't like me!