CHAPTER 7 What next?

Well mum is alright, just has a few bruises and a bad head ache! When dad got home from work he talked to mum about what happened. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs I quickly hide the phone and open my school books pretending to be doing homework.
Dad barges in "son that was really dangerous" he shouts "you could have killed her, what do you have to say for yourself?"
"Well for starters" I reply "it wasn't me it was Sam!" Dad interrupts shouting "you always blame Sam for everything! Start owning up to what you have done! Your grounded for three weeks" this is so unfair, I can't believe he is punishing me for something Sam did!
He leaves the room.
Now is my chance, I have the phone to call the school pretending to be my mum, I'm going to call the principal and say I have too much homework!

The phone rings "ring ring, ring ring"
"Hello this is Nessilvile high school how can I help you today!" Says a lady through the phone. I put on my best mum impression and go for it! "Hello dear my name is Louisa Dee I am Tom Dee's mother, may I please speak to the principal?" The lady replies with, "sure thing mam, please hold" I don't believe this my plan is working!
Shortly after I am put on to Mr Werner
"Good evening this is Nesselvile High School principal Mr Carl Werner speaking, how can I help?" I reply in my mum voice "hello Sweety I am Louisa Dee, Tom Dee's mum" he interrupts with "Hey Mrs Dee" I can't believe this is actually working! I tell him that I have to much homework and he says that is ok he doesn't have to do it... But then before I hang up he ask "is this Mrs Dee?" Oh boy he's on to me "of course it is dear! I just have a bit of a sore throat that's all!" He replies with, "oh ok sorry just some stupid kids like to prank call on behalf of there mums, just checking anyway have a nice night" I end with "you too"
Thank god that's over! He actually believed me! No homework for me.
I head down stairs for food where dad is giving mum a weird massage! The lights are off and I can't see a thing! I walk in pitch black trying to find the light switch while walking I trip on my school bag fall in a heap on the floor! I can't get up, something is caught on the leg. I pull my leg, it doesn't move! I pull as hard as I can and I hear the biggest bang! I have pulled the book shelf down and its fallen on the floor! I find my feet turn the light on and dad is standing there with a shot gun to my face. I let out the biggest most girly scream ever! "It's me, it's me Tom" dad puts the shot gun down "we thought you were a robber!"
So we cleaned up the house, after the house is clean I go to the fridge to find something to eat realising it is 11 o'clock! I have to wake up early tomorrow for school! I got to go to bed!