CHAPTER 3 At school

I arrive through the front entry, there is a lady at the front she is welcoming us in. As I walk in I get a sudden nervous feel, this school is so huge compared to my primary school! I walk through we are guided by our year adviser Miss Len to the hall. I walk towards the hall and trip over a rock on the ground falling in a heap on the floor in front of all the year. A few guys were laughing, one guy named James embarrassed me in saying "that's the kid that has the weird dancing mum" "what are you talking about" I snap while standing up, "yeah you were in your house doing some sort of weird dance with your mum" "no I wasn't!" I reply "yeah you were" he continued "I even got evidence, see I'll show you all" soon the whole year is crowding around James. Lucky Miss Len comes over and tells us to move on! We continue walking towards the hall, when all of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my stomach, I ignore it and continue walking. We reach the hall and enter. I find my seat in the roll call line, I am sat next to a really good looking girl. There is another guy next to me he looks geeky. Well the assembly commences and I keep getting these sharp pains in my stomach. I am so bored I suddenly feel a drop on me. What was that? I continue listening to assembly and I notice the good looking girl staring at me, but she's not staring at me she is staring at the geek next to me I rapidly jump up and yell eww! The person next to me has fallen asleep next to me and has been dropping saliva all over me! Miss Len orders me to sit down but I can't sit there is a pool of saliva all over the seat, it is disgusting. A teacher comes over and tells me to get outside. "What's your name" the teacher orders me "my names Tom Dee" "whats with the rude behaviour" I tell him about the geeky kid and how he dribbled saliva on me but he said It was a poor excuse and now I've ended up outside the principals office!