CHAPTER 10 Another day

Well the year is going past so fast, at school we have a new principal her name is Mrs King, I thought Mr Werner was mean but Mrs King takes mean to another level.
I'm sitting in maths class, when all of a sudden Mrs King interrupts on the loud speaker. "Good afternoon school, can I please ask Tom Dee to report to my office immediately"
"What you done now Tom?" Asks Mr Witherspoon "I swear you can't go a day without getting into trouble!"
I walk to Mrs King, you know Mr Witherspoon is right, I am always getting into trouble. I reach Mrs Kings office, I knock on the door, "yep" a cruel harsh voice answers, I slowly open the door "sit" orders Mrs King.
"Tom, you are getting into so much trouble at school" Mrs King says in a strict voice, "I'm afraid you are suspended for three days!"
What? Why? I haven't even gotten into trouble today! Well maybe by Mr Witherspoon but that's not bad enough for getting suspended!
I get picked up by mum.
"My baby" mum says while running up to me hugging me, my whole year if watching, "what did you do?"
Mum turns to Mrs King and does something I never though she would do, she stands up for me!
"Listen here Mrs Ling" Mrs King quickly interrupts "it's Mrs King", Mum continues "what ever, now my baby boy would never do something that would get him suspended, can you tell me what he did!"
"Well umm he did umm" Mrs King struggles to think, "he's got into to much trouble in the past"
Mum snaps back with "so you are holding grudges? I thought teachers were supposed to like every student?"
Well mums great persuasive skills have gotten me out of the suspension!
I catch the bus home and walk through the mall to get home. There are two police officer that are at the front of the mall I walk past them. All of a sudden I'm on the ground being arrested by these two police officers. I try to retaliate when I suddenly get knocked out...