CHAPTER 5 Hospital

Well it turns out mums relaxation thingy wasn't so relaxing! I'm in the hospital emergency room! Mums so called relaxation has winded me up with a broken leg! She was doing some sort of weird massage thing and boom popped my leg out. I've just been in for operation. Mum, Dad and Sam walk in. "Oh my darling I am so sorry, I brought you something to cheer you up" says mum. I open the gift it's a CD "it's all the old song you love dancing to with me" wow she really thinks I enjoy that!
"Son it's time you learnt how to become a man" says dad " I got you a gift too" it's a news paper! "You can be just like me, reading like a adult" I seriously don't know how i I live with these people!

I've been in hospital for three days and I feel like I've missed so much school! I just want to get better!

Knock knock
Someone is knocking on the door to my hospital room. In enters the geek kid that fell asleep on me in assembly! How does he even know I'm in hospital "Hey, I bought you a comic book" wow this is like the only good present I have received "Thanks heaps, what is your name?" "George" he says "my name" I'm rudely interrupted by George, I know your name, probably everyone in school knows!" What! What's he mean!
"Your mum came into school yesterday and put up a picture of you in hospital the caption get better soon my baby please visit me on it" I feel like I'm going to explode, she has done some embarrassing things in the past but this is beyond it!