CHAPTER 18 Maths test

Today we have a maths test. The problem is I have no idea how to do anything!
I blame Mr Witherspoon, he's such a bad teacher.
"Okay quite down" yells Mr Witherspoon, "today is the maths test. I expect everyone to get over 60%, the test begins now"
I don't know what the first question is let alone the hole test.
I might just have a little tiny peek off someone else's.

Our desks are separated, that's my first challenge and my second challenge is I'm right at the front of the room and for some reason Mr Witherspoon is watching me like a hawk.

"35 minutes left children" calls Mr Witherspoon. He's still watching me. I attempt the first question. 8234+45888888=?
I have no idea, I wish I listened to Mr Witherspoon. I'm already failing my other subjects, and now it will be maths. And if I want a iPhone for my birthday I have to pass this test! What am I going to do?

I attempt as many questions as I can, it's not much, "15 minutes left" calls Mr Witherspoon. What am I going to do? I can't cheat Mr Witherspoon is watching me like a hawk. How am I going to get over 60% when I don't even know how to do these!

I can't believe what I am seeing! Is Mr Witherspoon falling asleep? His eyes are slowly closing and soon he is fully asleep in his chair at his desk! A kid in our class named Morgan decides to approach Mr Witherspoon.

Morgan reaches his desk. "Hey there sleepy head!" Morgan says in a mum like voice. "Having a good rest"

Morgan walks to the White board and pretends to be Mr Witherspoon. "I'm Mr Witherspoon" yells Morgan "I am a grumpy old man who hates kids"
The classroom is full of laughter I'm surprised Mr Witherspoon is still asleep. "Oye you, sit down" yells Mr Witherspoon. Morgan runs as fast as he can to his seat, the class is quite.

We stay quite for a bit and realise he's still asleep. I can't believe it! Mr Witherspoon even tortures kids in his sleep. The class continue to talk. Morgan stays in his seat this time, I think he got quite a shock!

The girl sitting next to me is Tara Leah, she is one of the smartest people in my class. She has turned around and is talking to her friends. Now is my chance.

I tilt my head and look at Tara's test paper. She has completed every question. I begin copying down the answers, I am surely going to get full marks.

All of a sudden the class goes quite! I don't really care though, all I want to do is copy these answers. I see people are staring at me. I then see a shadow form over me. I slowly look up. Mr Witherspoon is glaring at me. Oh great I've been caught!

"Students" Mr Witherspoon yells."I accidentally drifted off just then" The class interrupt in a outburst of laughs, "Be quite" yells Mr Witherspoon. "If I accidentally drift off I don't expect all this noise! For that you will all be in for lunch detention" the class groan. "If you complain I'll make it after school" yells Mr Witherspoon.

"And as for you Tom, You will revive a zero on your test paper and you can explain to Mrs King why you are receiving this mark" Mr Witherspoon says. "DONT YOU EVER CHEAT AGAIN" yells Mr Witherspoon. "GET TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE" Shouts Mr Witherspoon.

I stand up give my test paper to Mr Witherspoon and head out the door closing it behind me. As I walk down the hallway I can still hear Mr Witherspoon yelling at the class. I stroll to the principals office.

I reach Mrs Kings office and knock on the door. "Come in answers a cold voice" I open the door and head for the seat. Mrs King is faced the book shelf grabbing a book. She turns around. "Oh not you again" she says in a annoyed tone. "What have you done now?"